followers view all
following view all
|· Mobile Marketing Resources
IT, Test, Electronics & Communications Engineer
eBooks Reading & Writing
Online & Offline Businesses Consultant
Mobile app developer
Game Mobile app developer
10 High-Impact Viral Marketing Strategies
Viral Marketing is allowing people to giveaway and
use your free product or service in order to multiply
your marketing quickly over the internet. The idea
behind viral marketing is that you include your ad
with the freebie people giveaway or use. Below are
ten high impact viral marketing strategies:
1. Allow people to reprint your articles on their web
site, in their e-zine, newsletter, magazine or ebooks.
Include your resource box and the option for article
reprints at the bottom of each article.
2. Allow people to use any of your freebies as free
bonuses for products or services they sell. Include
your ad on all your freebies.
3. Allow people to use your online discussion board
for their own web site. Some people don't have one.
Just include your banner ad at the top of the board.
4. Allow people to sign up for a free web site on
your server. Since you are giving away the space,
require them to include your banner ad at the top
of the site.
5. Allow people to add their link to your free web
site directory. Just require that they return a link
back to your web site, advertising your directory.
6. Allow people to provide your free online service
to their web site, visitors, or e-zine subscribers.
They could be free e-mail, e-mail consulting, search
engine submissions, etc.
7. Allow people to give away your free software.
Just include your business advertisement inside the
8. Allow people to give away your free web design
graphics, fonts, templates, etc. Just include your ad
on them or require people to link directly to your
9. Allow people to place an advertisement in your
free ebook if, in exchange, they give away the
ebook to their web visitors or e-zine subscribers.
10. Allow people to give away your free ebook to
their visitors. Then, their visitors will also give it
away. This will just continue to spread your ad all
over the internet.
Until Next Time
Your Friend, Hector Jayat
|share||like 39||report||543 views|