followers view all
|agiftworthgiving is not in any groups|
|online hampers, christmas hampers, christmas hampers australia, xmas hampers, christmas hampers melbourne|
10 Delightful and Mind-Blowing Gourmet Gift Hampers
Gourmet gift hampers make excellent gifts for anyone who loves and appreciate good food, so your recipient does not necessarily have to be a foodie or a chef. These delicious hampers can be given to discerning gourmets with a penchant for high-quality food and the finest wines. Food-related gifts are popular, especially on special occasions like birthdays and Christmas. They can be given to express sympathy and gratitude, too. Gourmet gift hampers can be designed and coordinated in various ways, and most hamper coordinators and designers can create them with your recipient in mind. Here are ten mind-blowing and delightful gourmet gift hampers:
- Bird gift box: The gorgeous gift box is shaped like a bird house, and it contains a great selection of afternoon blend tea bags with a tea ball diffuser and shortbread biscuits. The box is then wrapped in satin ribbons and finished with a gift card.
- Wine and antipastos hamper: Let your recipient enjoy high-quality cheese nibbles, antipasto peppers and olives, and an assortment of chocolate truffles with bottles of premium white and red wines. A gift coordinator can present this in a luxury gift basket, which is fitting for a romantic picnic.
- Harlequin pantry treats: This gourmet gift hamper is designed with harlequin patterns on the packaging to create a fun-looking and delicious present. Add scrumptious snacks like shortbread cookies, marmalade, a tea ball diffuser, double Dutch hot chocolate sauce, and an afternoon tea blend.
- For the brownie addict: Throw in a selection of rich Belgian chocolate brownies, which are best shared with loved ones. Some gift hamper designers and coordinators can provide a gluten-free option when specified.
- A basket of gourmet treats: Are you not sure what to give? You can simply get a gift hamper that contains a variety of gourmet treats, like quince paste, olive tapenade, herbed spiced nuts, luxury chocolates, antipastos, and garlic nibbles.
- A tin of biscuits: They say simple joys come in simple packages, and this type of gourmet gift hamper certainly proves that. An assortment of gourmet biscuits is packed in a lovely tin can that can be reused as a container for trinkets, accessories, and other personal effects.
- Bubbles and Biscuits: Encourage your recipient to indulge in the finest almond butter balls, biscotti, and rum balls with this gift, which comes with a bottle of sparkling wine.
- Luxury delights: Present a gourmet gift hamper with epicurean delights like Danish Brie cheese, garlic nibbles, chocolate coated coffee beans, Ferrero Rocher chocolates, and hazelnut fudge. Why not add balloons and flowers to go with it?
- Italian Gourmet: Choose a gourmet gift hamper with Italian gourmet pasta products presented in a high-quality colander for a unique touch.
- Cheese hamper: This is a perfect gift hamper for a gourmet who loves dairy. Make sure it comes with a cheese knife, ceramic platter, and high-quality cheeses, quince paste, roasted peanuts, and chocolate balls.
About The Author:
A Gift Worth Giving is a gift industry leader in the supply of gift hampers and gift baskets since 2003 in Australia. They provide online gifts for various occasions including baby shower, Christmas, Easter, mother's day, father's day, and many more. They can tailor make any hamper to suit your specific requirements. Their outstanding content distinguishes their products.
|share||like 2||report||34 views|