White Quartz Countertops: Trending Cabinet Combinations
White has been the favorite and the most preferred color for kitchens world over. Not only does the color make the cooking space appear larger than it is but also brightens up the place like no other color. For most of us, a snowy white kitchen is the dream kitchen but we are apprehensive about going all white. Why so?
Marble: High Maintenance
Marble has been the most preferred stone for kitchen countertops. However, the stone is prone to staining easily and can crack up with time if used in homes that use the kitchen extensively. Added to that the whit cabinets only make the maintenance more strenuous. This is why homeowners need to think about going all white.
Quartz: The best in class
When we say “best in class” we imply that on comparing the pros and cons of the different countertop material options present in the market, quartz offers the best. Both in terms of aesthetics as well as in terms of durability. Made with quartz crystals combined with resins and colors, these stones offer a number of advantages like no other.
- They are non--porous hence you dont need to bring down the roof if someone spills wine or fruit juice on it.
- Easy to clean. Wipe it up with soapy water every once in a while and you’re good to go.
- They are highly durable. They don't chip or crack and offer a seamless finish that give them a luxurious look.
- They offer a glossy finish and come in a multitude of design options.
Cabinet combinations with a white quartz countertop
We run our eyes through the latest trends in white quartz kitchen countertop designs and we were happy to see that there’s a lot that has changed in terms of preferences lately. More and more homeowners are considering white quartz kitchen worktops in place of marble, obviously for its durability and design options. The white Compac quartz worktops for instance has been a very popular choice.
However, besides the snowy white kitchen mania, the other cabinet combinations were interesting to see. The trending combinations with against white countertops include:
- Light and dark colored wood cabinets against combination white quartz worktops.
- Modular cabinets in dark shades like black, navy, teal, dark brown, etc. against white quartz worktops.
- Bright colored modular cabinets in shades like bright green, red, orange, sky blue, etc. atop white quartz countertops.
If you aren't very wary about experimenting with colors in your kitchen or want to do something different in there, you could try one of the above combinations. But for those who are better without color, the snow white kitchen is always an option!
Maria Kairuz is responsible for the day-to-day-operations of MKW Surfaces as well as an avid fashion connoisseur and blogger.
|share||like 2||report||203 views|