followers view all
following view all
|karenshanne is not in any groups|
Stop The Dirt At Your Doorstep
An utmost goal to every dedicated housewife is keeping the house in an impeccable condition so it makes a great first impression to every guest or relative who happens to visit the property. Thorough deep cleaning, vacuuming the carpets, dusting and doing the laundry are just a few activities required for having a neat and cosy house. Needless to say, the house chores are endless but what is worse is that no matter how many efforts you put in cleaning, the dirt looks like it's here to stay. The things get even more complicated if you have kids to look after or a frivolous pet that creates clutter everywhere. Have you ever thought of an alternative solution to your cleaning issues? What if you don't let the dirt spread into your house? Imagine dirt and dust free surfaces that don't need cleaning every weekend but, say it, once a month. It may sounds like an impossible mission but if you keep reading, you will become aware of some tricks that have been proven in fighting the dirt and preventing it from “entering” your house. The advice below would undoubtedly save you a lot of your precious free time so you can spend it with your friends and family instead of putting an excessive amount of efforts in cleaning:
- Create a habit of taking your shoes off when entering the house. Imagine the billions of bacteria stuck to your shoes. Even if you visit relatively clean places during the day, rest assured that different kinds of germs, invisible with a naked eye, can be found on your shoes. Don't be surprised if the floor at your home needs mopping every day and the carpets look shabby soon after they have been professionally cleaned.
- Buy a doorstep with a funny and catchy sign on it. You can find plenty of those at any bigger supermarket or a hardware store. “Help Keep Our Home Neat, Take The Shoes Off Your Feet”, “Leave Your Worries (and your shoes) At The Door” or the simple and polite “Please Take Your Shoes Off” would do an excellent job and will make every visitor be conscious about the cleanliness at your home.
- Get to know the different kinds of fabrics the doormats and respectively your carpets are made of. The ones, the acrylic doorsteps that have a vinyl or rubber backing are the most sensible choice since they don't require much care and attention. Whenever you see dirt and debris, shake it off and the mat will bring its neat condition back.
- As we have mentioned above, your pets can have a great contribution to the dirt. As a matter of fact, they can create a greater clutter than any member of your family so you'd better take proper care of them. After a walk outside, clean their paws and fur before letting them in the house. You will be amazed how fresh your sofa and carpets will be.
- You'd better keep the back door entrance locked, which will help you reduce the time for cleaning. Don't make it another source of dirt, that will be accumulated at your house as soon as you leave the door open.
There are plenty of methods, which would make the living in a dirt free, healthy environment possible and the ones, we have mentioned are among the most effective ones. Moreover, they don't require much free time but if you are really busy you could book professional cleaning services for your home. Actually, their performance is fairly easy, you just have to be organised and punctual. Don't be lenient towards the members of your family not only because your house will look like a disaster but also because your top priority should be protecting your loved ones from the germs and bacteria inhabiting your house. Your kids probably don't realise the negative impact on the cleanliness and the health, the dirty shoes may have so the sooner you let them know, the less worries you will have.
|share||like 4||report||83 views|