Slab Leak Detection is Not That Small to Ignore
Whether you have wall leaks, slab leaks or a pool leak, Slab Leak Detection in South Carolina does all types of water leak detection. They also do sewer leak repair. Small signs of water problems can soon turn into cracks in the walls, ceiling, even concrete slabs and foundations. Leaks in piping indoors, piping and sewers outdoors and or in pools can be huge problems. When you see a problem or hear water running through the pipes or in the walls or suspect you have a leak you need to take action quickly. Big or small, a leak can be critical to your budget and to your property value. You must take the right steps to properly detect and solve your problem.
Accurate leak detection requires the right equipment and skilled experts. A bad job can cost you even more by being the cause of even more damage. Slab Leak Detection in Charleston is done using the very best state-of-the-art equipment to ensure the most non-invasive leak detection possible. But it is their professional, highly trained team that really sets them apart. Their technicians have completed the industry's most extensive training problem and are highly skilled to accurately locate the most difficult leaks, without destruction.
Once the leak has been located under the slab the leak specialist will provide repair options. Slab leak repair options usually include:
• Spot repair: open up the slab at the spot of the leak and repair leaking pipe. This option is cost effective for newer construction.
• Re-pipe or Reroute: replace the entire line that was leaking. This is most effective for older plumbing systems that have a history of leaking.
• In-place pipe coating: If the plumbing system has a series of small leaks that would be cost prohibitive or too inconvenient to dig up the slab, the in-place epoxy pipe coating could be the best option.
Slab Leak Detection in South Carolina always strive to provide water leak detection without any damage or destruction to your property for all types of leaks, including hidden water leaks, sewer leaks and leaks in pools. You don't need to pay excessive charges or incur property damage that results from waiting too long or worse having the wrong people on the job.
Slab Leak Detection in Charleston provides residential as well as commercial services which include:
• Discover Leaks in Slabs
• Pinpoint Leaks in Wall
• Locate Leaks in Plumbing
• Find Leaks in Pools, Spas and Fountains
• Discover leaks in Utilities