followers view all
following view all
|constructionexpert is not in any groups|
heavy construction equipments
3 years ago
Safety first! Brush Cutting operations in the field
There are several standard operating procedures which need to be ensured and pursued in order to safely use the machine. These SOPs are indeed very necessary for both the operator and the brush cutter supplier as it’s an obligation of the supplier to provide with the adequate information along with the machine so that the operator can easily use the machine.
The SOPs are broken down in three main categories named pre-operational, operational and housekeeping.
1. Pre Operational:-
· The adequate safety gear should be put on.
· Check the machine for loose/missing nuts, bolts, screws etc.
· Select the pertinent cutting blade which is relevant to the task being performed.
· Keeping enough distance from the bystanders.
· Making sure the blade is also positioned correctly and tightly.
· Avoid using faulty unit.
· Maintaining proper balance while using the machine.
· Avoid contact of the blade with any hard substance like rock, cemented floor etc.
· The muffler or the exhaust vent of the machine should be kept at a distance from the operator.
· Clean the machine after use.
· Implement shade and ensure cleanness in the storing area.
|share||like 4||report||118 views|