Restaurant Furniture Supply – Comfort Food at a Comfort Setting
To find the perfect furniture for home may be a huge task, but to find one for a restaurant is a bigger task. The environment of the restaurant is the most essential part in running a good restaurant business. Clear vision of the size, concept and budget is needed in order to open a restaurant. The restaurant furniture supply from standard shops may not satisfy the needs of that specific type or theme of restaurant. Original concepts and themes can be a standout from other places. The concept of the restaurant has to be realistic yet creative. The different styles to choose furniture from are casual setting, formal dining, fast food setting, bar setting or booths. Each style requires different kind of furniture and hence the need for custom made furniture arises. The sketches of the furniture required are drawn on grid paper for appropriate measurements. The furniture designed should suit the style and the theme of the restaurant. Compact seating like custom sectional sofa and booths can be used for casual restaurants while upholstered furniture with elegant fabric or leather is needed for fine dining restaurants.
The five important tips to remember while furnishing the restaurant are to:
- Select according to the theme and the style of the restaurant
- Choose good quality materials for durability
- Think about what the customers would like
- Set the height and size of tables right, with an accordance to the seating
- Consider the demographics of the restaurant
- Choose fabric that are stain resistant and easy to maintain
The space of the restaurant should be used wisely to stage the seating area and the waiting area. The furniture manufacturers design furniture with respect to the décor of the restaurant. This ensures the theme to be consistent throughout the place. There are many benefits in choosing custom made furniture.
- Replacement cost of the furniture is reduced, as only the damaged parts can be replaced easily without the replacement of the whole furniture
- The furniture can be stored economically and dead space can be minimized in the restaurant
- Customer needs are identified and satisfied by designing hospitality furniture for setting the restaurant
- Assembly and disassembly of the furniture is easier in custom made designs
Even though custom design furniture may prove to be expensive than rental contract furniture, quality to cost ratio of the former is much more efficient in the long run.
|share||like 8||report||65 views|