followers view all
following view all
|articles101 is not in any groups|
Quick Facts about Laminate Flooring
Laminate was a kitchen counter top material back when it was first introduced in Europe. Later, it made its way to North America and has now evolved into a popular flooring material. Over the years, Laminate flooring has gone through many different innovations.
Laminate flooring material is made up of different layers. It is made up different layers of wood veneer. There are different finishing on the top and bottom layers. The top layer has thick polyurethane finish and the bottom layer is a moisture resistant wood veneer.
1. The biggest advantage of laminate flooring is that it is the most affordable choice in flooring. It only costs you a fraction of the price of stone or wooden floor.
2. Depending on the quality of the laminate flooring you choose, it can last up to 3 decades.
3. It is very light weight, which is a convenient characteristic when installing.
4. When installing laminate flooring, it is very easy to handle. It can be cut with a simple saw and the installation itself is a simple and quick process.
5. Unlike hardwood and tile flooring, laminate floors require very little maintenance after installation.
6. Laminate flooring is very easy to clean.
7. It is water and stain proof
8. For people who like do-it-yourself projects laminate flooring is a good option
9. There are some types of laminate that come with pre-glued bottom layer for easy installation.
10. You don’t have to worry about floor movement because of temperature like with hardwood flooring.
There are so many different styles of laminate flooring available; different colors, finishing, texture and sizes. You have the option of mixing and matching different floor styles in your home. It can also mimic the look of other types of flooring like hardwood floors installation . If you are replacing just a single room’s floor and working on a tight budget, it is a great choice for you.
When purchasing laminate flooring for your home, you have to check the AC (Abrasion Class) rating which can determine the quality. There are different ratings to determine the durability of the laminate flooring.
S & D Flooring is your one stop solution for all your flooring needs. The company has been serving the Rockwall County and its surrounding areas for years. They have installed countless flooring projects in their service area. Their expert flooring contractors have over 10 years of professional flooring experience. Clients can rest assured that they will get the highest quality workmanship from the company’s staff.
For more information, please visit http://sdflooringtx.com/
|share||like 8||report||139 views|