followers view all
|Calvada is not in any groups|
|land surveyor los angeles, land surveyor san diego, land surveyors, laser scanning service|
Points to be Considered While Hiring ALTA/ACSM Land Title Survey Service
ALTA (American Land Title Association) and ACSM are accredited surveys for land titles. Both surveys are designed for commercial purposes and they follow a uniform set of standard codes. ALTA/ACSM land title surveys are conducted for construction purposes. You can hire a specialist to conduct these surveys for your project. This way, you can save money and time, and be sure that you can acquire the right results to make your project push through on time. Here are points to consider when hiring ALTA/ACSM land title survey services:
• Choose an approved survey company – Verify the status of the company with the ALTA to make sure that they meet all the survey standards set by authorized institutions and the government. This is also a good way to determine the reliability and reputation of the ALTA/ACSM land title survey company.
• Look for a company that meets all surveying expectations – A reputable surveying company must be trustworthy and capable of producing high-quality results. Verify industry experience. The company must have been commissioned to provide information to setback requirements, height requirements of a property, and country zoning laws.
• Compliant with industry guidelines – Choose an ALTA/ACSM land title survey service that uses methods in compliance with the guidelines specifically set for surveyors. This way, you can be sure that the surveys are recognized and accepted by insurance companies when they are needed for claims, security, or documentation proofs.
• Things that are covered in the survey – ALTA/ACSM surveys must present all vital information to assist lenders and purchasers in evaluation the property and land for potential risks, and to make them understand and recognize the benefits of owning the property. Hence, they must cover information about property easements and boundaries, information on other features of the property that may determine or affect ownership, and information on the land which may need further investigation when the property might be subject to adverse rights.
• Expertise – Look for an ALTA/ACSM land title survey service that offer suggestions for improving the land, like rights of ways, roads, trails, and fences. Consider a company that can provide surveys to further demonstrate the easements, improvements, encumbrances, encroachments, and ownership areas on the property, its boundaries, and other important aspects of the land ownership.
The service of an ALTA/ACSM land title surveyor will be valuable and a great investment for contouring and mapping properties and land. Though they are a little expensive, these surveys are more accurate, precise, quicker, and accurate, and they provide more detailed results to help you save money and time in the long run.
About the Author:
Armando Dupont, a professional land surveyor started his career in surveying in 1977 and has extensive experience in managing personnel and projects. His experience includes: topographic mapping, boundary surveys and analysis, construction and control surveying, preparation of tract and parcel maps, earth work calculation and quantities, targeting and control for photogrammetric, and land title surveys in accordance with the American Land Title Association and the American Congress on Surveying and Mapping. Mr. DuPont founded Calvada Surveying, Inc. in 1989 and is a licensed Professional Land Surveyor in the State of California.