Most Effective Tips to Care For Bed Sheets
When you need the perfect choice of bed linen, remember factors like availability of different choices, prices and fabrics you need. Different fabric has different ways to care. There is no need to puzzle on. Keep a clear look at the recommendations for cleaning and drying. Yet, beyond specific instructions, there are some general tips for purchasing, caring and cleaning of bed linens.
Identify the proper fabric content from a wide range of choices. The choice varies from cotton, Egyptian cotton, cotton polyester blend or other silk or linen blend. Proper care and label will review the one’s recommendations at a time. Some fabrics appear to be less wrinkled as compared to the ones that need special care.
· The bed sheets can be washed separately from other clothing. This might prevent damage caused by zippers or other fasteners, and also reduces the amount of pilling that happens over time.
· The fabric can be damaged if bleach is done. Pre treat the stains before laundering.
· The white layers can brighten adding 1/4th cup of lemon juice instead of bleach.
· Use a mild detergent for cotton and cotton-polyester blend layers
· Special fabrics: linen and silk – uses specialized detergent
· Give a loose form to each layer before dropping it into the tub. This might help reduce the damaging of the pieces that are caused by the agitator
· Use a gentle wash or cool or lukewarm water. Shake the sheets before placing them in the dryer and also reduce wrinkles
· Dry these layers outside the range of direct sun. When drying, use a low heat setting to minimize from high temperature
· As soon as the cycle is over, remove the sheets. If wrinkles are present, add an additional five minutes with a damp towel to mix in to add moisture.
· Avoid ironing the sheets that can cause the heat to damage the fiber.
Wash your sheets frequently:
The wide range of dirt, dust, body oils, skin cells and fecal materials gets accumulated in pieces. Longer they accumulate, the more stress can be put on them. Also the materials can cause to attract microscopic mites. So in order to get rid of this, wash the pieces weekly and extend their life.
Reduce the washing frequency or bathe before bedtime so it might accumulate less dirt
Keep multiple set of sheets and rotate them randomly to go on the bed. Also the sheets will last longer.
Give special fabrics the right care:
Don’t wring silk layers or blot them with a towel. Choose a delicate or hand-wash cycle using Woolite detergent or any special shape. You can even hang the pieces outside or above air fluff on the dryer.
Linen comes up as the durable natural fiber that can withstand high temperatures up to 104 degrees F. More frequently linen sheets are washed, the softer they become. Use of mild detergent can avoid bleaches or detergents. Linen dries more quickly than other fabrics or can be kept or ironed at the hot line setting.
The wholesale bed sheets from WG Fabs are made up of premium cotton that makes them easy to be machine washed. They are available in a variety of colors and styles to complement modern interiors. Avail this best quality product at your doorstep with 100% colorfastness.
Article Source:- http://goo.gl/8JgqtE
|share||like 1||report||32 views|