Shopping for hardwoods can be a particularly tricky process, especially if you’re not too sure where to start looking. The best approach is to check out top suppliers, and get a good idea of quality, prices, and design choices.
As an example of a real top of the line supplier, we’re going to introduce you to a company called Pacific Hardwood Flooring, based in Pacific Palisades, Los Angeles. They’re the leading supplier of hardwoods in what is perhaps the toughest market in the world for flooring. The big LA mansions and classic designer homes only use the best flooring, and this company is the go-to supplier for this very demanding market.
When designers, renovators and property owners are looking for a wood floor in Santa Monica or they want to install hardwood floors in Marina Del Rey, this is where they source the hardwoods and choose the design cues to follow.
This is how you choose hardwood flooring:
• First, check out the supplier – See what they have to offer, examples of their work, and range of products and services.
• Select your hardwood type – Do you want oak, tigerwood, maple, or some other kind of wood?
• Choose your color scheme – Match your choice of hardwood to the design.
• Talk prices and practical issues with the supplier – Discuss your needs, get a quote, and get expert advice about your selection options.
• Discuss design issues – If you’re looking for a particular type of hardwood for your design, talk to the supplier about what you want. This is the quick way to get very useful information about your design issues, direct from a professional source.
That’s what this company does – They’re as much consultants for their clients as suppliers. You get the full spectrum of services, combined with real expertise when you need it.
If you’re looking for hardwood flooring in Santa Monica, classic cherry flooring for your home in Marina Del Rey, or want some exciting, fabulous tigerwood for a new home in Malibu, these are the people who can do it all for you. Check out their website here at www.pacifichardwoodflooring.com, and you’ll see why we chose them as the best example of a top hardwood supplier.