Let Your Home Breathe in Winter!
In winter months, home looks messier, and less organized. To tackle small things in the house become a big task. In winters people become lazier as compared to summers. Many new housing projects in Vaishali are working on clean interiors of the house to make it look tidy and beautiful in all the seasons. We share with you some easy tips to make you house clean during winters-
· Firstly you should try to clear your closet with unwanted winter clothes. Divide them into two categories keepers and giveaways. If you are not wearing your jacket or sweater for more than 2 years keep it in the giveaway category and if you are wearing and using it then keep it into keeper category.
· If you love wearing boots and have a great collection then during winters clean them thoroughly with a cleaner. Get then clean and polished at a shoe repairing shop with cleaning every nick and scratches.
· Clean all the furnaces and jars in your kitchen in the beginning of winters. It helps in keeping your home more energy efficient and positive. Use vacuum cleaner to clean the shelves and racks in the kitchen.
· Cloud 9 apartments in Vaishali by Rishabh Group in Delhi NCR is closely working on home interiors and decorations. They are trying to keep every corner of the house clean and open.
· Floors get easily thrashed in winters so try to clean your carpet and floors in winters. Clean your carpets in hot water and scrub the floor covered around the area. It will help in keeping the mess off. Don’t allow anyone to keep shoes, slippers or boots on your carpets.
· Air is very warm and dry during winters, so rooms get dusty in winters easily. Try to dust roof and floors of the house from top to bottom. Fan blades, ceiling, window moldings, and books library collect dust easily in winters. Dusting in the house on regular basis is very important. Lighting fixtures also looks dingy in winters due to dust collection. Dusting helps a lot in brightening things up. It helps in making your house look bright and beautiful. Clean your home ducts so that dust germs and allergens don’t float around.
if you have fireplace in your home then clean it in winters for a kick start. Give your windows a good wipe down with mixture of vinegar, mixed water and lemon. It helps a lot in keeping the glass shine for longer duration during heavy sunlight.
· Kitchen ceiling is neglected the most while cleaning the house. But it is having all the moisture, smoke, fumes resulting from cooking. Same goes for the wall around cooking stove. Make a mixture if dish soap and bucket of warm and gently clean with a sponge with minimum amount of water. If you notice and spot or fading of colouring stop the process immediately. Flat for sale in Cloud 9 Vaishali are having goof kitchen ceiling with easy cleaning process and use of quality emulsion paints.
· Wash your pillows, blankets and bed sheets regularly.
· Clean out the basements of the house covered with cobwebs and rafters in the corners.