WWW.INETMARKET.CO.CC Business Partner wanted. contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning to make a scrapbook is definitely one of the most enjoyable, rewarding and relaxing activities a person can get into. Aside from bringing out the creativity and resourcefulness in every person, it also helps people to organize memories and keepsakes in one place. Through the years, most people collect photos and mementos from their friends, family members, and loved ones. In order to organize these, more and more people are getting into scrapbooking.
The fun with album scrapbooking
One of the most common themes used in scrapbooking is album scrapbooking. This kind of theme usually involves the use of photos just like in several photo albums. In creating album scrapbooks, the first consideration should be the album itself. In the market today, there are two standard sizes of albums—the 8.5”x11” and 12”x12”. If you are planning to create a family scrapbook, most scrappers will suggest that you use a 12”x12” album because you will need larger space to accommodate all the photos and captions of your family members.
Other specifications of scrapbook albums include the post-bound albums that come with black or white cardstock pages and are covered by sheet protectors. The pages of which are bound into the album using three posts that enables it to be easily taken out so you can add or remove pages. This kind of album makes it easy for the scrapper to move pages around by pulling the cardstock out of the sheet protector or by sliding in a page where patterned papers are used.
Strap-hinge albums, on the other hand, are those albums that have flexible plastic straps in the cover that run through wire loops embedded in each page and expandable while the 3-ring binders or D-ring binders are those albums that are bound using rings that allow you to add or switch around pages quickly and easily. Aside from the album itself, other major considerations in album scrapbooking is the space or room and the supplies you'll be needing such as:
- stickers that come in various themes, designs, colors, and sizes which are great but inexpensive and very fun and easy to use
- tags that can be used as major decorations
- cut-outs and punch-outs which are usually tags, alphabet letters, and laser lace borders that are used to decorate the page
- paper embellishments which are usually perforated so you can use them anywhere in the scrapbook,
- punches which are tools used to punch shapes out of paper that come in shapes of all sizes
- embellishments such as buttons, fibers or fancy yarns and threads, metal accents, beads, craft wire and fabric ribbon roses that are safely be used on any scrapbook page
- chalk or decorative chalks that come in a set with various colors and applicators perfect for shading and highlighting an album page
- eyelets which are great for attaching vellum to paper, for decorating a photo mat or for making a border and which also come in different sizes, colors and shapes
- rubber stamps that are very versatile and can be used for different purposes such as in card making
- die-cuts which are paper shapes made from that come in all sorts of colors and themes; embossed paper charms and
- templates which are ideal for unique embellishments that will make your album scrapbook great.
Learning to make a scrapbook using these materials is just a start of you fun and enjoyable journey in the world of scrapbooking!