Increase Your Kitchen Look Incredible With Modern Kitchens
Kitchen is one of the main places in a house. Kitchen is a place that some housewives use to transform living space consisting of four walls and a ceiling onto a home. It is the recreation place for some, for some it is routine and full of monotony and for some it is a space that they like to call it their own . All in all kitchens are important to every person. Kitchens have vastly evolved over the years and in modern times the kitchen is more functional compared to their spacious conventional counterparts. Paucity of space has made it necessary to put in more functionality and this aspect coupled with great looks can completely change the look of your house.
Features of a modern kitchen
- As such, the modern kitchen does not have a definitive term. What one person may consider modern, another may not. It is all a perception. There is a thin line of difference between contemporary kitchen and modern kitchen. Even though many people used these two terms interchangeably yet these are not one of the same. Every kitchen exudes individuality and that is of their owner of the home or the people residing in their home. There are some important features that add to the uniqueness and term it a modern kitchen in recent times.
- Many modern kitchens are open planned and this is to add the illusion of space and create an openness and aura of space all-round the house. An open kitchen easily blends well with the rest of the house and the person who is cooking does not feel isolated at any point of time that they are there in the kitchen.
- Modern kitchens have distinct zones for cooking, dining and lounging. The lounging is becoming the living space and there is an L shaped space that is mostly carved off as a niche corner for dining purposes. Some people prefer to put an island unit to demarcate all these three important zones in the home.
- Maximization of light and space are two of the most important things that every modern designer is faced with. Houses especially in the urban areas are not so spacious as before, and people want the maximum utilization possible. Hence kitchens are designed in such a manner to let the lightest in as much as possible and to create design units that function as storage cabinets. The designer spends time with the client understanding their needs and requirements and then emulates the dream modern kitchen thus bringing it into existence.
- Modern kitchens have made their mark by the incorporation of one distinct feature – reflective materials. These create an optical illusion and make the kitchen look much larger and spacious than it is actually in terms of square feet. Glossy white cabinets, Stainless steel veneers and mirror splash backs or glass splash backs are all incorporated thus creating a vast space illusion. This blends with the rest of the home very easily and creates a streamlined look very easily all around the house.
- Modern kitchens use space for carefully chosen dramatic features. Sometimes, the tiles are designed in any color and texture and one part of the wall carries this feature. Modern materials make their way into such kitchens and these are very well complemented by liberal use of integrated sinks, induction hobs, soft close drawers and appealing sleek cupboards. Modern kitchens have made the breakfast bar evolve into a hanging overhead table, the presence of a service counter in most kitchens and the distinct featuring of TVs, speakers and laptops in your very own cooking space! Get a totally new look of your cooking zone with its layouts, cabinets & countertops by creative modern kitchens.
|share||like 1||report||109 views|