followers view all
|premiumclean is not in any groups|
|At Premium Clean they have young and enthusiastic team of cleaners who are experienced fully trained and insured. They deliver the best carpet cleaning and end of tenancy cleaning service in London at the lowest rates!|
Important Questions to Ask Any End of Tenancy Cleaning Company
Hiring the right company to come in and clean your apartment or flat after you have moved out is always an important decision to make. You want to make sure that you will be able to get your full deposit back and you want to make sure that you have completed your obligation as a tenant ensuring that you have completed the terms of your contract. Some tenants living here in the UK will need a letter of recommendation from their previous landlord in order for them to rent another flat or apartment, which makes it even more important that you hire the best end of tenancy cleaning company here in London.
Let’s take a look at some important questions you may want to ask an end of tenancy cleaning company before you hire them to complete the job for you.
1. Are they insured? You want to make sure that the end of tenancy cleaning company you hire is insured in case anything should happen to the rental whilst they are cleaning.
2. What type of cleaning services do they provide? Asking whether they are able to complete true end of tenancy cleaning services is very important. Some companies here in the UK claim they offer these services but don’t actually offer end of tenancy cleaning services.
3. How do you charge for your services? Some companies may offer hourly rates whilst other companies may give a quote per a job.
4. How long after you have cleaned the apartment or flat would they be able to be rented out again? Depending on the type of services being done, you should be able to have your apartment or flat back within a couple of days.
5. What happens if something gets damaged during the cleaning process? Most end of tenancy cleaning companies here in the London area are professional licensed and insured which means whatever is damaged will be either replaced or repaired.
6. Do you offer a guarantee of your services? You want to make sure that if you are not completely satisfied with the services you have received, you are able to either get your money back or get the apartment or flat cleaned again.
For more information about end of tenancy cleaning services done here in the UK, you need to contact one of the leading companies Premium Clean by telephone on 0800 61 26 846. They offer all types of end of tenancy cleaning services for both residential and commercial properties here in London.
About The Author:
This article is written by Kiril Natov, who represents Premium Clean. Premium Clean is a family run cleaning company serving domestic and commercial customers across London. They have a team of upholstery and carpet cleaners who are fully trained to offer professional carpet cleaning in London. Premium Clean aims to deliver a highly professional cleaning service at a great price.
|share||like 6||report||113 views|