followers view all
following view all
|homebyfreedom is not in any groups|
How to Lend your Diwan an Attractive Appeal?
There is still many homes in India where divans are used as the means to showcase a regal luxury. However, due to their fading popularity, less has been developed in linen industry for divans in the past. This leaves the consumers clueless about can make their furniture go simply wow especially when the options are very limited.
Through extensive research online, one can definitely find many reliable suppliers for diwan sheets and its accessories. In cotton or synthetic material, traditional or trendy designs, colorful or classy, options are still present but the question is what is meant for you? Is it the décor, sense of style or nothing one need to follow while executing a decoration plan? Many minds are not clear about it and shop by a hit and trail technique for the abode.
Diwans, usually meant for living areas to greet the guests must be presented with the best looks. Their primary aim of impressing the onlookers with royal classiness must be met. It requires the right blend of colors which don’t go against the existing décor but still can stand out among all. This season, plain colors are a complete no, so go and choose the fabric which has a tinge of two or more hues. Whatsoever combo you select, make sure it can complement the atmosphere around the divan. It could be the walls, hanging frames, carpets or curtains, anything could be your clue for choosing the right pair of sheets.
Complete mixing and matching is not required, a tone lighter or darker will work unless it looks a disturbing element. So, now if talk about what are the latest fashion waves exclusively for the royal diwans, then here is a brief summarization about it-
- Multihued Stripes- Vivacious vertical color bands etched throughout the sheet evokes a contemporary feel. Additionally, a bit of historic artwork in the backdrop of stripes can create the drama. So, overall, it would be an ethnic work with a modern twist, appropriate for both traditional as well as modern home decors.
- Geometric Patterns- Cubes or any other shape closely connected to each other forming a chain throughout the fabric would be suitable for a sophisticated setting. For some more intricacy, there could be concentric shapes or two shapes enclosed within each other. This will reflect your refined sense of style, giving another reason to impress the onlookers.
- Elegant Polka- Small, little dots when spread all over the canvas, there is a tide of magnetic charisma that can steal your hearts. They come in bold color contrasts such as white with black dots or navy blue and could be a blood red too. They really look gorgeous and can steal the show. For a minimalistic styling, there could be nothing better than this option.
- Indian touch- When deep rich hues and complex artwork comes together, there rises an ethnic flavor. Elaborated silhouettes such as paisley, baroque, cloud knot or arabesque falls under this category. The brilliance of red, green, blue, orange and all colors you can think of would come under traditional prints.
- Floral fall- Blush of pink, lavender, luscious orange or olive green, floral come with the mesmerizing whiff to freshen up an old, dreary space. Sometimes, they are intertwined with leaves too for a perfect spring fall. It is best to try when a need of newness or freshness arises in your abode.
|share||like 7||report||88 views|