Beach Cottage Style Furniture – A Few Tips To Help You Pick Out The Best Pieces
Decorating your very own beach cottage can be such a dream!
The very idea of having a place to call your own near the ocean.. Where you can relax and spend some cool evening hours taking in the fresh air and sights of the beautiful seaside-sunsets.. Night parties on the patio or deck.. Reading a good book with the moonlit ocean to keep you company.. The list can just go on and on..
There are just so many perks of having a holiday home such as this one! And this is one of the reasons why most owners of such property go through many pains to ensure that the interiors of the cottage are designed to be simply perfect. But one of the roadblocks to achieving that dream-like situation is picking out beach cottage style furniture. There are many options of cottage style furniture available in the market and not every piece will go with the decoration theme that you have in mind. Here are a few tips that will help you select the best pieces so that your holiday home transforms into a true work of art.
• The typical and ideal cottage house plan maximizes space efficiency and creates a unique setting with the spaciousness of a luxurious and sprawling get away home. Make sure that the beach cottage style furniture that you pick out confirms to these specifications.
• People may go for a holiday cottage with a farmhouse feel complete with guest rooms, a foyer, or a breakfast nook, barbeque space outside and a comfortable deck from where they can take in the sights and sounds of the sea. Make sure you think clearly about what you plan to do with the space. This will help you earmark the areas for which you will need specific types of furniture.
• Many holiday home owners are also going for the farmhouse themed decor these days. This will require dining sets and coffee tables and a mix and match of different cottage style furniture to create a cozy feel, both inside the house as well as outside.
• If you want to add a more rustic appeal to the house, go for furniture made from timber. The very texture and colour of this wood will liven up the place like never before.
• If you are planning to create a cozier and romantic fee in your holiday home, think about including beach cottage style furniture to your decor. Natural accessories will work best here. Using a mix and match of timber furniture depicting forest, lamps made from wood, large wicker rocking chairs and other furnishings like the cabinets, beds or shelves made from log, birch, wicker or knotty pine.
• Use light colours and clean lines in your cottage style furniture you should completely refrain from cluttering up the place.
There are many tips and ideas in store for you about using beach cottage style furniture in your holiday home. Just visit TheSimpleLifeDecor.com to get access to it all!
About The Author
Tanya Anderson is an expert in interior decor, especially when it comes to holiday homes running on cottage style themes. She loves to write many interesting articles and blogs on the topic, helping people to make the best choices while decorating their homes. Her recommendation is TheSimpleLifeDecor.com if you want to buy the highest quality cottage style furniture and accessories.