followers view all
|SummitCabinets is not in any groups|
|Summit Cabinets is known for supplying kitchen and bathroom cabinets in Los Angeles and San Diego at wholesale prices. Our cabinets are made of Grade-A plywood cabinet boxes. Along with the latest bathroom cabinets, vanities and custom kitchen cabinets in Los Angeles, we offer kitchen and bathroom remodeling services in Riverside, CA & surrounding areas of Los Angeles.|
Are Your Cabinets KCMA Certified?
The manufacturers of kitchen cabinets in Beverly Hills need to meet high-quality standards that ensure the utilities are stylish and durable. Summit Cabinets are approved by the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association (KCMA).
KCMA membership assists the Summit Cabinets to fulfill the required industry standards and environmental stewardship practices. In Beverly Hills, elegant kitchen cabinets are available from KCMA–certified manufacturers and suppliers.
Kitchen cabinets that fulfill the set industry standards bear the KCMA Certification Seal. The certification is proof that manufacturers of kitchen cabinets have submitted the products for comprehensive tests outlined by the KCMA. In this case, Beverly Hills is provided with wholesale kitchen cabinets that meet all needs.
KCMA Kitchen Cabinet Certification
The wholesale kitchen cabinets of Beverly Hills partners with the KCMA chapter that assists with the information about the nationally recognized testing and certification rules. Summit Cabinets is also certified by the National Kitchen & Bath Association for design & contractor work.
• KCMA puts a blue and white seal on your kitchen cabinets to show compliance with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) standards.
• The kitchen cabinets buyers are assured of products that meet the industry standards.
Requirements for Certification of Kitchen Cabinet
• Enclose the kitchen cabinets on the sides, backs, bottoms, and tops.
• Provide a toe space at least two inches deep in cabinets that rest on the floor.
• Align the doors and drawers properly.
• Ensure the kitchen cabinet materials meet the set rigidity standards.
• Dry the wood to a moisture content of 10%.
• The manufacturer must ensure that the raw materials are suitable for the kitchen environment.
• Fix the edges, the exterior parts, and the construction joints as outlined in the industry regulations.
• Follow the finishing standards set by The Builders Hardware Manufacturing Association.
According to http://www.kcma.org/, KCMA helps kitchen cabinet makers and sellers to carry out five structural tests on the cabinets. The tests assure both the cabinet makers and the customers of the cabinet’s structural integrity. The KCMA certification focuses on the cabinet loading capacity, joint separation, and the drawer rails. The ability of the kitchen cabinets to withstand the force of falling objects may be tested too.
Getting your kitchen cabinets KCMA certified requires two drawer tests and two door operation tests to measure durability. The independent inspector usually inspects the door-hinge connection and the manner in which the doors swing. Four finish tests are also necessary to ensure the kitchen cabinets can withstand temperature changes and hot kitchen substances.
Summit Cabinets is your partner when you want to get KCMA approved kitchen cabinets. KCMA is a non-profit organization and crucial resource platform that people can rely on for managing successful trade practices.
About the Company:
Summit Cabinets is a cabinet factory outlet in Los Angeles and San Diego. They specialize in delivering the bathroom & extra-ordinary kitchen cabinets online at wholesale price. Their cabinets are made up of Grade-A plywood cabinet boxes. They have a large number of varieties in kitchen as well as bathroom cabinets.
|share||like 1||report||32 views|