A Serviced office: ideal option for temporary office rental solution
Serviced office, which is also called a “plug and work”option is suitable for businesses of any type and size. This is the best option, especially for those who need office space for the short term business project. The services and facilities offered at serviced office is not limited and include well managed and fully equipped offices, meeting rooms, fully equipped conference room, business telephone systems, internet accessibility, cafe, hired and qualified staff for secretarial support, back-up support, reception service, latest communications facilities, office cleaning, hiring security personnel, etc. The best thing about such offices is that they are easily available on request and the fee varies on the services and facilities provided by the service providers.
Most of the services are shared by the tenants and thus a lot of money on the maintenance charges of independently owned office space. Serviced offices are available in various sizes and layouts and thus, accommodate any business option from the team of two employees to 50 or even more. Most of the companies these days prefer serviced office to run their business operation in a hassle-free and cost-effective manner.
There are innumerable benefits of using temporary office rental services. Some of the major advantages include:
- Affordable: Renting a services office is highly cost-effective than hiring a traditional office. The rental fee of serviced office includes charges of all the services, facilities and utilities for which you have to pay extra charges in the traditional office space.
- Upfront corporate image: The serviced office service providers help you in making professional image. They serviced office facilitate workspace with secretarial and reception services, which help companies in making an impression on clients and business associates.
- Right location: Most of the serviced offices are located at the best business locations and nearby all the major transportation hubs. The close proximity from central business hubs also provides access to services like postal services, banking, cafes, restaurants and local transportation services.
- Cost-effective cleaning and maintenance solution: When renting a traditional office space, you have to prepare yourselves for additional expense for cleaning and maintenance services. When renting a serviced office, it is the responsibility of service provider to keep the workspace well maintained and clean.
- Flexibility: The serviced office provides you the option to change the office location as per your need and requirement. Besides this, the service providers are also pleased to provide bespoke office solution.
In short, when renting a serviced office you will get all the facilities and services needed for running the business successfully at one price.
For more info: http://www.asiaservicedoffices.com/about-us.html
|share||like 2||report||24 views|