A Preventive Service to Lawn Mower Repairs: 10 Guidelines
Are you having any problems in the engine of your second-hand lawn mower after pulling it out of hibernation? I mean to say such a case where your second-hand lawn mower is starting but not keep running and so require immediate repairs? A second-hand lawn mower at an expected price may not turn out to be such a good value for money if you need to do extensive and expensive lawn mower repairs due to lack of preventive maintenance.
So, if you are really having some problems with your engine and require immediate repairs, then you have landed at the right place. Stihl Shop Berwick’s service center is equipped with the latest implements to repair the most modern devices at an affordable price and can even perform repair works on almost every brand of any power equipment, such as- chainsaws, hedge trimmers, lawn mowers and leaf blowers including those which we do not sell.
Our highly trained and certified technicians have the expertise and experience of routinely doing the following 6 things (be it new or second hand power tools):
• Lube the engine with some oil
• Tire and tube replacement
• Manufacturer’s warranty repairs
• Insurance estimates
• Factory maintenance interval checks
Check lawn mower repair service (preventive maintainace) given in the operator’s manual
• Assess compression.
• Change the spark plug- Before starting with your lawnmower repairs; you should always disconnect the spark plug. Better lose a few seconds than losing our fingers. Moreover, always wear protective gloves to cover your hands since the engine can be very sharp and dirty which can be infectious as well as also wear goggles to protect your eye against any dust particles or bits of metal or harmful gasoline (if your gardening power tool is petroleum-powered).
• Empty the whole fuel present in the engine and clean the tank.
• Alter the fuel filter
• Remove the muffler and clean the exhaust valve which opens and closes the intake of the fuel as well as exhaust ports in the cylinder head.
• Clean the oiler vent
• Clean the guide bar
• Ensure that all the safety repair parts are functioning properly
• Test Run (adjust only if required)
• Clean the whole power tool equipment
The same applies for chainsaw repairs. The only 2 things you need to add to chainsaw repairs are cleaning and sharpening the chain as well as checking the starter rope.
Stihl Shop Berwick’s drive through repair and maintenance service
Have you ever considered dropping off your lawn mower repairs at our repair and maintenance shop in Berwick but decided against it because of the incessant downpours outside and you did not want to mess with it? Bring it in next time, as we at Stihl Shop Berwick have a perfect solution to the problem for you with our covered drive through service lane. We do everything we can as possible to turn your repair job, be it lawn mower or chainsaw repairs around as quickly as possible. However, spring is the busiest time of the year to give your power tool for repairing and maintenance service here. Most times of the year, we can turn a service job around in 1 to 10 days, depending on whether non-stock parts have to be ordered for the repair and how quickly those repair parts can ship to us from the supplier. The average shipping time on special order repair parts is 4 to 5 days.
Click here http://www.berwickstihlshop.com.au/services/ now for our other power tool repairs as well, like- garden blowers, ride-on-mowers and brush cutters and to contact our service department, call us today at (03) 9769-7500 or send an e-mail to email@example.com and feel free to share your experiences with our repair and maintainace service by commenting below…
Author Bio - Ed Watts, a renowned part-time writer and editor on innovative power tool equipments in Berwick, like- garden blowers recently had a good write-up on the preventive service to lawn mower repairs in a daily paper.
|share||like 1||report||29 views|