Why to Drink Juices of Fruits & Vegetables?
Natural fruit juices and vegetables are excellent for health and he following reasons are good enough for use to include them in our diet.
- First of all, they are delicious.
- Secondly, they are very nutritious and are an easy way to meet the daily recommended servings of fruits and vegetables, especially when there are children at home.
- In the third place, there is evidence that fruit juices and vegetables help prevent, among other diseases , cancers of cervix, throat and bladder, childhood leukemia, pancreas, colon and prostate, Alzheimer's and heart disease.
- Fourthly, fruit juices are recommended as the alternative therapies for cancer and other diseases.
Are all juices equally nutritious?
Well, the answer is no since the quality depends on its composition and the development process and how and when you use it.
- Juice quality depends on the quality of the raw material; organic fruit and vegetable juices provide the highest quality.
- Fruits and vegetables once squeezed begin to lose nutrients so it is advisable to drink freshly squeezed juices; even packaged juices also lose nutrients.
- The juices from concentrates go through a heating process to remove some of the quality of water, which is fast but it also removes nutrients.
- Packaged juices often have large amounts of unhealthy sugar in the form of highly concentrated sweeteners such as corn syrup or sodium in the case of vegetables.
- Finally, the extraction process also influences the oxidation and loss of nutrients in juices.
What are the best systems to prepare juices at home?
Mixers or blenders with centrifuge blades are not suitable since they raise the temperature of the juice and make more area of contact with air, causing the oxidation of enzymes accelerate.
Citrus juicers are good. The citrus juicers on all manuals are excellent for juice extraction, but the only drawback is its limitation of serving only to citrus fruits.
Among all masticating juicers are the most recommended options to extract the nutritious juices.
A masticating juicer has the ability to squeeze all kinds of fruits and vegetables while maintaining a high nutritional value.
It also works best with the combination of vegetables and fruits like spinach, carrots, cucumber, avocado and fruits like watermelon, grapes, pears, peaches, apples, mango, banana, etc. In addition, you can also use it to make ice creams and nut butters. Here, we share with you why people have so much interest in masticating juicers and how they choose it.
By mastication juicers combine the benefits of the most nutritious removal of all types of fruit and vegetables, with the ease of use and cleaning and this is why it opted by most of the people. To find out more about the best mastication juicers, please visit http://finance.yahoo.com/news/best-masticating-juicer-reviews-top-100000772.html
|share||like 39||report||643 views|