followers view all
following view all
|· The Coffee Shop
|Health & Wellness, Organic Living, Massage Therapy, Online Marketing, Travel, Arts & Crafts|
Be Well, Be True | amykinzel
What do you want to be when you grow up? Think back to the dreams you had at 5 or 6 yrs of age. Are you there? Write on my wall, I wanna know!
What does it mean to "Be Well"?
Feb 9th 2011 at 7:41 PM
Here is my list of “10 to Be Well”
- Don’t be hard on yourself. You are perfect just the way you are.
- Take on challenges one day at a time, one hour at a time, one minute at a time.
- Listen to your heart and your gut. You know what is right for you, if you listen you will feel it.
- Be open to new possibilities.
- SMILE as much as possible and say “thank you”.
- Practice gratitude every day, even when you don’t want to.
- Breathe deeply several times a day.
- “Stop to smell the roses”…REALLY, stop to smell the roses, gaze at the stars, observe nature, etc.
- Hug someone at least 5 times a day. It does not have to be the same person, but it is ok if it is.
- Share your gifts with others.
- Number 11 – Make your own list!
|share||like 53||report||801 views|