Way of life That Damage Weight Loss
Little months ago, the American Nutrition Foundation published a list of 100 different factors that can help us or hinder us to lose weight. If they can help us is largely obvious (such as the need to eat less calories and not rely on snacks), some others do not catches our eye have the power to sabotage even the most determined effort.
1. Candy cereal for breakfast, as U.S. study showed that the addition of sugar, as little and is causing intense hunger to come in the afternoon, with consequent to eat more calories throughout the day than if you had eaten an egg for breakfast.
2. Tea with milk. Scientists from America last year discovered that tea contains high levels of certain substances that reduce the absorption of fat from the intestine. Milk proteins, however, "cancel" this benefit.
3. White rice. Researchers from University in Boston found that many processed carbohydrates, especially white rice and white bread can lead to increased fat especially around the abdomen.
4. Indifference to food labels. Study published in the journal "Review of Consumer Affairs” (JCA) showed that people tend to read food labels, lose more weight than those who do not what they read, even if the second exercise!
5. Many fruit juices. Study published in the "American Journal of Clinical Nutrition” (AJCN) showed that fruit juices and other drinks with sugar exert a stronger impact on weight than what the calories from solid foods. According to the study, one glass less sugar-sweetened beverage a day leads to a weight loss of 1 kg at six months, without other changes in diet or exercise.
|share||like 6||report||97 views|