followers view all
following view all
|jennifercurtis456 is not in any groups|
Vegetable oil abuse leads to the accumulation of fatty acids
Vegetable oil abuse leads to the accumulation of fatty acids in the cells, and the poisoning of the oxidation products. Olive oil is an exception since it contains the smallest amount of PUFA, and can be used even in large quantities useful nutrients rich sunflower, corn, olive and soybean oils.
Fats in cooking - On vegetable oils cannot fry long since destroyed at high temperature all the useful properties and accumulate oxidation products that are harmful to health. It is recommended to use for fast frying, such as vegetable saute, frying fish, dough products, as well as salad dressings, vinaigrettes. The oil remaining after roasting cannot be used for further cooking. In cooking often used oils: sunflower, olive, cottonseed, peanut and soybean, and pastry cooking used sesame and walnut; bakery is mustard.http://www.imfaceplate.com/melanieaddington90/is-it-ok-to-ignore-herpes-virus
• Sunflower oil - suitable for all types of cooking: cooking, baking, salad dressings.
• Olive oil - contains a huge amount of monounsaturated fatty acids. Its beneficial properties are used for the prevention of cancer and cardiovascular disease.
• Corn oil - suitable for salads; contains linoleic acid and vitamin E.
• Linseed oil - contains alpha-linolenic acid; it is used for constipation.
• Pumpkin Seed Oil - contains nutrients and vitamins.
• Soybean oil - known beneficial properties; contains lecithin, which influences the level of cholesterol in the blood.
• Mustard oil - has antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
|share||like 13||report||2293 views|