followers view all
following view all
|fitnessadviser is not in any groups|
2 years ago
Tips And Alerts
Advice and Tips
What are the tips that we provide to our patients hemorrhoids?
• Attention to nutrition healthy fiber-rich fruits and vegetables to avoid chronic constipation.
• Advise patients who suffer from hemorrhoids eating brown bread containing bran instead of white bread, eat fruits, especially apples and oranges, and fresh vegetables, especially those with rinds such as carrots, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, and do not forget Leek, a plant important for infected with tumors, also there are grains such as beans and lentils. ken drew
• Drinking too much fluid as possible.
• cleaning the anal area with soap and water with drying using toilet paper soft several times a day.
• Immersion in warm water to help patient’s hemorrhoids.
• Anoint the region (anus) three times a day with olive oil, and prepared the hemorrhoid inside the tip of your finger.
• Wear underwear made of cotton, and avoid the use of tissues, toilet containing scented items and irritant.
• Careful as possible to avoid rubbing the anal area
• exercise when what possible.
Definition of Hemorrhoids
What are hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids are a mass of tissue within the anal canal, and this block is originally veins dilated under the mucous membrane of the Department of the bottom of the anus and often bloom a result of the tensile continued through the process of defecation, especially during constipation or in women during pregnancy, As a result, paper these veins they often bleed when the passage of hard stools, in particular, are called hemorrhoids as well as " varicose rectum . " anal canal (Anal canal): is the last 4 cm crossed feces on his way to the center of the outer coming from the rectum.
Anus (Anus): slot is the anal canal to the outside center.
|share||like 1||report||56 views|