followers view all
|elizabethjennifer is not in any groups|
Those with chronic health problems should act more carefully
Therefore, especially the elderly, pregnant women, infants and those with chronic health problems should act more carefully Viruses that cause cold and flu infected person coughs or sneezes spread through the droplets emerging. If you want to protect yourself from flu and colds; http://www.kiwibox.com/kellycalarson/blog/entry/112832197/facial-cellulite-truth-about-cellulite-review/?pPage=0
• When you cough or sneeze with the inside of your arm close to your face.
• your mouth when sneezing or coughing, not by hand; paper and wipe off with a tissue, then throw away immediately.
• Hand your eyes, nose and mouth, do not take it to. This prevents germs from entering the body.
• Wash your hands frequently. If you do not have access to water, use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
• coughing towards those around you, turn your head in another direction.
• Telephone, like the keyboard that you use common disinfect surfaces. 8 hours at this surface may experience viruses.
• Colds and flu season stand out from the crowd.
• get the flu vaccine every year. Vaccines do not protect you 100%, but it is the best way to prevent the disease.
• Immune system that feeds the dark green, red, yellow vegetables and fruits consumed.
• Get regular exercise. You can exercise even though the patient, but shows symptoms less severe illness and recover more quickly.
Aerobics, regular exercise such as walking strengthens the immune system.
|share||like 4||report||59 views|