followers view all
following view all
|healthcareproviders is not in any groups|
The benefits of yoga that you do not expect them to
Yoga has become a daily habit for many people. This is very good for health.3 moves you should practice yoga before bed Food should be administered prior yoga 4 reasons yoga has many benefits over other sports
Whether you're new yoga a few sessions, several months or several years, still get the real benefits for your health. The more yoga in the long run, the more you feel healthier.
The benefits of yoga that you do not expect them to 1
Here are the benefits of yoga you practice over time: http://tasml.parsons.edu/weathertunnel/projects/vitiligo-miracle-review-how-to-heal-the-issue-of-vitiligo/
After a few sessions
- Improved brain function: Just 20 minutes of Hatha yoga every day you can improve cognitive function, enhance concentration and memory to work or study. In a study of the University of Illinois (USA), the study participants had 20 minutes of yoga practice normally do well tests related to brain function than the aerobic exercise training in 20 minutes.
- Reduce stress: yoga can reduce the activity of the protein prone to inflammation in the body, so that will make you healthier and better control mood. These results were researchers from the University of California (USA) announced last year. http://tasml.parsons.edu/weathertunnel/projects/treatment-of-vitiligo-pepper-tincture/
- Making changes in gene expression: A Norwegian study that yoga can bring the ability to alter gene expression in immune cells.
- Increased flexibility: A study of Colorado State University (USA) recently showed that practice Bikram yoga (a form with a series of yoga postures done in 90 minutes in a hot room) will have the effect of Help shoulders, lower back and hamstring flexibility, while reducing fat in the body ...
After a few months
- Stabilize blood pressure: Researchers from the University of Pennsylvania (USA) found that those who practice yoga will have normal blood pressure than those who participate in other physical activities such as walking, lifting weights .. .
- Improvement of the lung: A study by Ball State University (India) found that Hatha yoga training for 15 weeks can significantly increase lung function.
- Improved sexual function: A study done by Harvard University in 2009 was published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine showed that yoga can increase arousal, desire, orgasm and sexual satisfaction Education for women in general. Yoga can also improve sexual life of women by helping them become familiar with the organ in his body.
- Reduce chronic neck pain: A German study published in the journal Pain suggests practicing Iyengar yoga (a type of Hatha yoga that incorporate the use of props) in 4 weeks will be effective in reducing intensity of chronic neck pain in adults. http://tasml.parsons.edu/weathertunnel/projects/vitiligo-miracle-review-the-appearance-of-vitiligo/
- Reduce anxiety: A Boston University study in 2010 showed that 12 weeks of yoga can help reduce anxiety because it increases gamma-aminobutyric (GABA) in the brain (low amount of GABA in the brain related with depressive disorder and anxiety).
- Reduce chronic low back pain: Researchers at the University of West Virginia (USA) found that practice Iyengar Yoga is effective in reducing pain and improving mood for people with back problems, such as being chronic pain.
- Stabilize blood sugar levels for diabetics: Patients with diabetes if yoga can help long-term blood sugar levels stable, according to a study of diabetes care in 2011 was published on Reuters.
- Improved sense of balance: Practicing Iyengar yoga program can help improve balance and help prevent falls in women over age 65, according to a study from Temple University (USA) in 2008 .
After a few years
- Strong bones: A 2009 study done by Dr. Loren Fishman, published in the journal the Huffington Post, showed that yoga can improve bone density in older people.
- Keep a healthy weight: Researchers from the Center Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research in Seattle (USA) found an association between regular yoga and weight loss abilities - or at least maintain a significant healthy amount.
- Reduce the risk of heart disease: As part of a healthy lifestyle, yoga may reduce the cardiovascular risk factors such as high blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar, according to study results are kmot publications published by Harvard University Health.
|share||like 6||report||73 views|