followers view all
following view all
|fitnessadviser is not in any groups|
2 years ago
Symptoms And Diagnosis Of Reactive Arthritis - Reiter's Syndrome Symptoms Of Arthritis
Might happen and inflammation and peeling of the skin around the penis. Inflammation may also occur in the bladder and prostate, which leads to a sense of the need to urinate frequently. ken drew
Tiny blisters appear small blisters filled with fluid and sometimes blood in the skin of the palms or soles of the soles of the feet.
* Sores appear mouth, palate, or tongue. Mouthulcers, palate, or tongue.
* Inflammation of the intestines, leading to diarrhea, the presence of pus or blood faces.
Diagnosed with reactive arthritis - syndrome Ritter Diagnosis disease is diagnosed through:
And ask the doctor about the medical history of the patient to know the likelihood of injury to a previous infection bacterial in the genital tract, urinary, or digestive system.
* Blood test to measure the erythrocyte sedimentation rate ESR: indicate high speed deposition to the presence of inflammation in the body.
* Blood test for the presence of the gene responsible for the disease Ritter HLA-B27 gene marker blood test.
* X-ray of the spine or other joints.
* Analysis and farm stools may appear bacterium that causes inflammation of the digestive tract.
* Analysis and farm Paul: may appear bacterium that causes inflammation of the urinary tract.
Treat reactive arthritis - Reiter's syndrome arthritis treatment
* NSAIDs non-Steroidal No steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs: usually start treatment with analgesic, anti -inflammatory non-Steroidal such as aspirin, indomethacin. The main side effects of these drugs are a disorder of the digestive system and may lead to stomach ulcers so it must be dealt with eating.
* Corticosteroids: help reduce inflammation. And are used as tablets by mouth or by injection.
Disease less review
|share||like 2||report||118 views|