followers view all
following view all
|Sararajput is not in any groups|
Step By Step Process of Cord Blood Banking With Cryobanks India
Cord blood stem cells have been extravagantly utilized for therapies in comparison to any other sources because of its quick obtainability and promising nature of providing better results after the treatment. In addition to this, the slighter matching needed for therapy with the use of cord blood stem cells in comparison to various sources of hematopoietic stem cells turns it to be the choice of every therapist reducing the risk linked to the after effects of the therapy.
The technical advancements in the medical field have made it possible that the stem cells found in the cord blood of a baby can be utilized for the treatment of almost eighty life-threatening ailments like Diabetes, Thalassemia, Anaemia, Leukaemia, Cerebral palsy. Also, these cells can help in the treatment of various types of Cancers, Blood disorders, Hemoglobinopathies, Metabolic Disorders, Bone marrow syndromes, Immunodeficiency.
Thus, it becomes necessary for parents-to-be to preserve the stem cells during the birth of their child. However, one thing that they need to do is to pick a trustworthy cord blood bank. One such reliable cord blood bank is Cryobanks.
Cryobanks is leading cord blood bank in the country working with utmost dedication to providing best-in-class stem cell collection and preservation service. The cord blood bank aims at providing unparalleled cord blood banking services to all its customers. The expert and qualified staff at the facility perform the task of stem cell processing and storage for both public donations. It employs safe methods to collect the cord blood from the umbilical cord after childbirth and makes use of latest technology to extract the maximum amount of stem cells from the collected cord blood.
Steps Involved In Cryobanks Cord Blood Banking Procedure
At Cryobanks India, the umbilical cord stem cell preservation is followed by various steps and procedures that are managed by keeping in mind the complete safety and hygiene. Mentioned below are the steps involved in preserving the baby's cord blood.
• The umbilical cord is fastened and cut immediately after the delivery of the baby.
• After that, the medical experts extract the cord blood from the umbilical cord.
• The next step is to safety seal the collected blood in transfer kits, and ensures that the sample reaches the cryobank’s lab within next 24 hours.
• At the lab, the quality evaluation of this collected sample is performed together with all the necessary tests to ensure the safety of the cord blood.
• Then, the umbilical cord blood is processed by patented technologies for extracting the maximum count of stem cells.
• The final step is to store the end product for 21 years at -196 degrees at their state-of-the-art facility.
|share||like 1||report||86 views|