followers view all
following view all
|healthguide is not in any groups|
|I Am renown health specialist|
Six Simple Steps for Better Skin
Our skin reflects the vitality of our body. The skin is like a canvas on which the general health of the body is painted. It is therefore imperative that we take care of our skin that we have ever one that can be easily accomplished by incorporating healthy changes in our lifestyle everydayAcne treatment Guide
6 What are the most important tips for a glowing skin and better skin?
1. Water: Drink plenty of water: Water used to remove toxins from the body and keep all members in particular general health and skin. Try to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water a day.
2. A balanced diet: Eat a healthy balanced diet that has lots of fresh fruit, vegetables, whole grains and salads. Avoid fried or fatty foods, refined and processed. fast food is a no-no.
3. Cleanse and moisturize your skin daily: Make sure you wash your face twice daily - once in the morning upon awakening and again before bed at night. After washing use a toner and moisturizer. Toners help remove fine traces of oil, dirt, grime and make-up debris after washing. Even people with oily skin should use a moisturizer. Choose one to suit your skin type (oily, normal or dry).
4. Sunscreens are a must: Over time exposure to sunlight can cause wrinkles, freckles, discoloration, moles as benign and cancerous tumors such as basal cell, squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma. Always wear a sunscreen with SPF 15 or more.
5. Professional help for skin problems: Nobody has a perfect skin. At various moments in life can be affected by skin rashes, acne, dry or oily and can become infected. Seek the help of a trained esthetician salon or a dermatologist skin to serious problems.
6. Screening self: Get used to familiarize yourself with the skin and examine your skin on a daily basis to identify suspicious spots, moles or patches that might indicate skin cancer. Ask a relative or friend to examine areas not easily accessible such as the back.
Follow these six simple steps and enjoy a spotless skin for life.
|share||like 18||report||203 views|