followers view all
following view all
|ranjeetamundhra is not in any groups|
Refresh yourself with Honey Lemon Green Tea
Green Tea is also made from the same plant as the black tea- Camellia Sinensis and undergoes lesser oxidation when compared to the black tea. The benefits of consuming green tea with lemon and honey are immense owing to its superior anti-oxidant nature and the rich presence of enzymes and amino acids.
Let us examine the benefits of green tea consumption here.
1. Anti-ageing and Immunity Enhancing: Green tea is rich in flavonoids and other polyphenols which are powerful antioxidants which helps improving immunity and fighting ageing and skin damage. Lemon and honey are widely used and proven remedies for skin damage and one stop natural solution for enhancing the immunity.
2. Improves Alertness: Green tea has caffeine, not as much as in a cup of coffee, but enough to keep you alert and active at all times.
3. Controls High Blood Pressure: The presence of amino acids like L-Theanine in green tea helps in relaxation and has the ability to lower the blood pressure significantly. The addition of honey is a panacea for high blood pressure, cardiovascular, health and skin diseases.
4. Fights Cancer: The rich presence of powerful antioxidants in lemon honey blended green tea helps fight breast, prostate and colorectal cancers.
5. Protects from Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s: The catechin compounds present abundantly in green tea protects the consumer by preventing neuro-degeneration, which is the most common reason for diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
6. Fights obesity and aids in fat burning: The polyphenol present in green tea accelerates the conversion of body fat into calories and is proved to an effective solution for the reduction of belly fat. Lemon aids in regularizing the digestion.
Why buy online? The tea market has embraced the online path and the market in India is growing steadily over the past couple of years. The advantages of buying tea online in India multifold-
1. Enables the buyer to shop from the comfort of his home- you can shop 24x7 without leaving the comfort of home and save on time, energy and fuel
2. The buyer has a host of options to choose from including niche varieties- buying online has this unique advantage of offering a very wide variety of teas, many of which will be even unheard of in the local brick and mortar market.
3. Since buying tea online in India is a more organized way of doing business, customers can be assured of the quality- online sites ensures high quality of products, sales and service.
4. Lesser Price-Online portals eliminates middlemen and does not require real estate to put up their shop. The considerable savings achieved thus are passed on to the customer.
5. Buy the gift hampers online and get it delivered as a gift.
Ranjeeta Mundhra is a tea connoisseur and a master blender at TE-A-ME Teas. Her love for tea and different cultures keeps her busy. When she is not working, she likes to cook food, go dancing, and travel far and wide.
|share||like 2||report||40 views|