Reasons Leading To Increased Secretions
Change of hormones such as in pregnancy or breast-feeding or the use of birth control pregnancy.
- use vaginal creams or soaps or bath foam animate smell aromatic that can cause allergic reactions in situ.
- The use of showers vaginal.
- Local sensitization of Contraceptive topical vaginal.
- wear underwear is cotton.
- Sexual arousal.
- Disorder mental state. Infection
- The presence of a foreign body inside the uterus, such as the IUD.
- Atrophy of the vaginal area due to menopause.
- Diabetes and what can be caused by HIV and increase the incidence of infections fungal.
- Some tumors, such as tumors of uterine fibroids (fibroid), or polyps cervical uterine (cervical polyp).
- Some infections, such as vaginal infections fungal and bacterial infections.
- Infections of the cervix.
- Pelvic inflammatory septic.
- Venereal diseases.
Whenever advises Ms. reviewing medical?
- If you get increased vaginal discharge with a little girl not yet reached.
- If the use of some drugs is why expected to increase secretions.
- If the owner of increased discharge some of the symptoms, such as pain in the lower abdomen, vaginal , or accompanied by fever or rash, or pain during urination or the presence of blood in the urine.
- If the problem persists more than two weeks.
- If there is the possibility of infection with sexually transmitted diseases. Prevention:
- Attention to personal hygiene and cleanliness topical. - Avoid the use of vaginal creams scented. click about us
- reducing the use of douching.
- Attention to hygiene and contraception topical after each use.
- Non-use of antibiotics without a prescription.
Diagnosis and treatment: the doctor is trying to find out medical history of the problem faced by the review, which is different vaginal discharge, When did you start? Is it going on throughout the month? What is normal? Does it smell bad?
|share||like 6||report||50 views|