followers view all
following view all
|healthcarenutrition is not in any groups|
Proper nutrition for patients with diabetes
A disease associated with insufficient production of insulin islet apparatus of the pancreas, resulting in developing a metabolic disorder.
Primarily disturbed glucose absorption body, which leads to an increase in blood sugar levels. Very often, diabetes type 2 develops on the background of obesity.
But no matter what type of diabetes was not an important role in its treatment plays a proper diet. The main method of treatment of mild forms of diabetes type 2 is diet.
In other forms of the disease - medium and heavy - need to combine diet with medication saharoponizhayuschimi drugs or insulin. http://www.hdmuscle.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=311&p=29503#p29503
Proper nutrition in diabetes, or what "bread unit"?
In this disease, it is important to determine the acceptable norm reception uglevodosoderzhaschih products as they differ significantly from each other in calories and physical properties.
Measure these important parameters of the products, using the familiar method of home - a glass or spoon - it is simply impossible.
Also determine the problem and the required daily amount of food, not having knowledge and not imagining that you need to focus on. Therefore, nutritionists have entered a conditional concept as "bread unit."
So, bread unit is a special measure for calculating carbohydrates. One grain unit comprises 12-15 g of assimilable carbon and does not depend on the number and types of products, whether bread or pear.
This unit - a constant, it increases the blood sugar of 2.8 mmol / l and for absorption by the body requires 2 units. insulin. http://www.measuredup.com/user/bryannakade
Indicator "bread unit" was specially introduced for patients with diabetes who are also receiving insulin. For such patients, it is important to observe the daily rate of carbohydrates, which corresponds introduced into the body to insulin.
If this condition is not complied with, the patients may be a reduction or an increase in blood sugar - hypo-or hyperglycemia. But thanks to that introduced the concept of bread units, people suffering from this disease, were able to correctly prepare your meals in diabetes, replacing some products for others.
For example, one bread unit is 0.5 cups of oatmeal or buckwheat, 25-30 grams of black or white bread, an apple small size, two pieces of prunes, etc.
Proper nutrition for patients with diabetes should be organized in such a way that the human body in the night came from 18 to 25 units of grain. http://joeyatlasreviews.freeforums.org/how-to-lose-weight-t3.html
Therefore, it is advisable to divide the food into six receptions, mostly uglevodosoderzhaschie products should be used in food in the morning.
Principles of nutritional therapy for patients with diabetes
Diet for diabetes must be competent with the physiological aspects:
• the energy needs of the patient must match the amount of energy consumed food;
• amount of carbohydrates, fats, proteins must be balanced;
• nutrition for patients with diabetes should be to regime: 5-6 times a day.
People with diabetes, are overweight, should enrich their diet with vegetables such as tomatoes, cucumbers, peas, spinach, lettuce, pickled or fresh cabbage. These products will help to strengthen the patient a feeling of fullness.
And in order to improve the functioning of the liver, which is more likely to suffer from diabetes mellitus, it is necessary to enrich food products containing lipotropic factors - oatmeal, soy curd. Fried dishes, fish and meat broths have as little as possible to be present in the diet of the patient.
Although there are many variants of diets for patients with diabetes, at home you can use diet 9, which is used in the treatment is excellent for any patient, but adding or excluding certain products.
That includes food diet in diabetes?
• 200-350 grams of bread and bakery products, mostly black, during the day, at the discretion of the physician;
• soups, cooked on low fish or meat broth or vegetable broth, containing a small amount of vegetables allowed per week 1 - 2 times;
• dishes made from poultry and meat in the filler or boiled (rabbit, turkey, pork, veal, beef);
• dishes made with low-fat varieties of fish (carp, saffron cod, pike, cod, perch) in the filler or boiled form;
• and side dishes made of vegetables (carrots, beets, potatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, radishes, turnips, lettuce, cabbage, leafy greens). These foods can be eaten in the liver, raw and cooked;
• and side dishes, cooked pasta, legumes, cereals;
• can take in food 2 eggs - cooked or boiled or as an omelette;
• sour-sweet and sour varieties fruits and berries 200 grams per day in compotes, fresh (cranberries, currants, oranges, lemons, apples antonovskie). To resolve the physician can include special diabetic diet products;
• cottage cheese, yogurt, kefir included in food in the form of puddings, cheesecake, cheesecakes or in kind, milk, unless authorized by the attending physician;
• non-spicy sauces based on vegetable broth;
• fruit berry juice, tomato juice, coffee rather weak tea with milk (volume of fluid per day, along with the soup should not exceed 5 cups);
• vegetable oil, butter (a day not more than 40 g).
Dietary food for diabetes should be enriched with vitamins, so it is very useful in the diet administered broth hips, baker's and brewer's yeast.
|share||like 4||report||81 views|