Pea Protein Manufacturers – Alternative to Meat Protein for Healthier Living
Being a vegan or a vegetarian has become very popular among the people in the recent years. It is known that the protein needs are not completely satisfied with these diets. Vital wheat gluten supplier provides gluten rich supplements in order to meet the daily nutritional value that is needed by everyone. But, there are many people who are allergic to gluten. This is where pea protein comes into play.
Pea protein comes from yellow peas and is a good source of amino acid for the body. There are many benefits in using the pea protein every day.
- Pea protein is highly beneficial for people who are prone for food allergies. Prolonged usage of egg and soy protein can lead to intolerance by making them nauseous and bloated. Pea Protein Manufacturers produce this protein as a hypoallergenic product.
- Branched chain amino acids are an essential nutrient for keeping the body and muscles active throughout the day. Pea protein rich in these amino acids decrease belly fat and gives more energy during workout routines. It helps in building muscles quicker.
- Unlike other proteins, pea proteins digest easily. It will not give bloated feeling as the body absorbs these proteins quickly and is put to work.
- Most of the protein shakes are not vegan or vegetarian friendly. People, who want to avoid meat and still get enough protein in their diet, will prefer pea protein.
- While whey is not a good choice of protein for lactose intolerant people, pea protein acts a great substitute. This protein is free from both lactose and sugar.
- One scoop of this powder will contain 25 grams of protein in it which is much higher than the usual 10 grams provided by other plant based proteins.
- It is easy to make protein shakes with pea protein, as they tend to blend with water easily without becoming clump.
- As this type of protein releases the hormones, it keeps the person feeling full and satisfied between the meals. This reduces the urge to snack between meals.
- Low carb diet people can also use this protein without feeling guilty. The carbohydrate present in one scoop is only about 2 grams.
- The fiber present in pea protein powder controls and reduces the blood sugar value.
- Pea protein is free from gluten and hence can be consumed by people who are allergic to gluten products.
Maize Starch Manufacturers who produce corn starch as thickening agent also produce pea protein. More people have moved on to using pea protein for its excellent thermal effect of protein and for its high amino acid profile. Even though pea protein provides as alterative source of protein, it is always better to consult a physician before adding any supplement to the diet.