Natural Supplements in Canada-The Nutrition Suppliers
There is a thin line of difference between a ‘supplement’ and a ‘substitute’. Supplement includes the various nutrients namely the proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, fats, oils and last but not the least the water. These are meant to ‘supply’ or ‘supplement’ the body in order to provide nourishment to the cells and tissues thereby helping the body to grow. Nutritional Supplements are the necessary mandate for our body.
What are Nutritional Supplements?
Nutritional supplements forms the vital members of our diet needed for proliferating and boosting of energy levels mandatory for our cells and tissues. These include Proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, herbs, sports nutritional supplements, natural food supplements etc.
• Supplements are needed in the diet in order to boost up the energy and strength in the body thereby providing immunity against various foreign attacks by pathogens.
• Expedite the healing process.
• Reduces risk of ailments by enhancing endurance.
Unveiling the inside story: vitamins, minerals, sports nutrients, natural supplements!
• Micronutrients needed by the body for endurance
• Adequacy is lost if food is overcooked, improperly stored or processed
• Two types of vitamins are there- fat soluble and water soluble
• A,D,E,K are fat soluble vitamins whereas B-complex and C are water soluble.
• Can be natural or synthetic. Natural vitamins are extracted from food sources whereas synthetic are customized in the lab.
• Micronutrients needed by the cells for their make-up and chemical balance.
• They can be in bulk or in trace amounts as per body’s prerequisites.
• Bulk elements includes-sodium ,potassium, magnesium, phosphorous etc and trace elements includes-iron , zinc, selenium etc.
• Supplemented minerals are available in chiral form(chelated) form or the bonded form with proteins in order to enhance absorption by the body cells.
• Customized for athletes in particular
• Enhances the endurance and strength of athletes
• Supports metabolism levels, maintains electrolyte balance in sporty person.
• Sports drinks contains various electrolytes thereby maintain proper water and salt balance in athletes which is lost while sweating and other sports activity.
• These are nutrient-dense foods extracted from nature
• Colostrums, wheat grass, fish oil, medicinal mushrooms etc
• These can be extracted elements from inactive forms which are no-doubt natural but customized such as probiotics, antioxidants, digestive enzymes, hormones.
• These supplements have no side-effects as they are natural and original
• Offers excellent immunity, strength to the cells and tissues.
• Rejuvenates the skin and hair
• Even comprises of herbs which offers excellent notable effects to the body, as they comprises of phyto-chemicals (extracted from plants). Many ayurvedic medicines contain these supplements and helps in enhancing healing properties of the cells.
Supplements are the essential and vital members of our nutrition. A balanced diet comprising of all the supplements namely the proteins, carbohydrates, fats, minerals, vitamins, herbs, roughage and even water can completely rejuvenates one’s persona by rendering excellent strength and immunity. Immunity gives us the power to fight against any pathogen attack thereby keeping the person healthy, wealthy and happy!
For more information About: Immune System Supplements