followers view all
following view all
|· Twitter Marketing Tips
· WordPress Questions
· Article Marketing 101
· Favourite Motivational and Inspirational Quotes
· Law of Attraction Marketing and Resources
|I'm a natural health educator and consultant, and I help people who are sick and tired of being sick and tired restore their health so they can feel great and get on with their lives. I also love being creative, spending time with my family (especially my grandkids!), reading, gardening, and learning!|
Natural Remedies for Your "Back to school" Medicine Chest
With that said, I invite you to start a natural remedy medicine chest for your family (I guarantee it will save you some trips to the doctor's office). Here's what I'd start out with - especially if you're on a budget:
- Silver Shield (comes in liquid and gel). It kills bacteria, viruses and mold ... I'd say that's about as broad-spectrum as you can get! In plain English, here's what it does ... it wipes out:
- pink eye
- strep throat
- kills yeast overgrowth
- helps with wound healing
Plus a whole lot more! It's pretty amazing stuff. You can read more about it here.
- Next (or as you can afford it), you can add a few essential oils. These are a few I wouldn't be without:
In additionto essential oils being great to handle all kinds of common health issues, they've also been proven to help kids who have been "diagnosed" with ADD/ADHD. Their ability to cross the blood-brain barrier helps these kids concentrate and stay focused. Read more about that in my next article (below) ADD/ADHD Alternatives to Meds.You can find out more about the uses and applications of essential oils at my Young Living website, or at at my Natural Remedy Alternatives site.
- Last but not least, Eat nutritionally-rich food! You've heard it before, and you're about to hear it again! - (it's the "Grammy" coming out in me!) ... get some good nutrition into your family! See the Sunshine Heroes segment below for more on that.
|share||like 53||report||774 views|