Minoxidil Foam: Why it’s Worth a Try
Hair loss is something a lot of men believe they simply have no control to stop. While that is true in some cases, it’s not in others. Men don’t have to take this particular sign of aging lying down when Minoxidil foam may provide the perfect solution.
Minoxidil 5% formulations are designed exclusively to combat male pattern baldness. This genetic concern is connected to about a third of all males in the world. It is possible, however, to reverse its effects courtesy of the powerful medicine found in Minoxidil foam and other related products. In fact, it is estimated that Minoxidil works for about four out of five men who try it and use it according to directions.
Minoxidil 5% is designed to help stimulate hair follicles to promote healthy hair growth. This lack of stimulation in the scale is believed to be the main cause of male pattern baldness. When Minoxidil foam is used properly, men are likely to notice a difference in their hair with a few short weeks after use. It’s important to note, however, that some increased hair loss may occur at first as unhealthy, thin hair is shed by the scalp to make way for healthier regrowth.
Here are a few things men who try Minoxidil 5% need to know to ensure the maximum potential for hair regrowth:
- The product must be used according to directions – Dosing amounts and proper application do matter when using Minoxidil foam and other related products. Men are urged to read the directions closely before starting use.
- It can take time to work – Minoxidil 5% isn’t a miracle cure. It won’t produce overnight results. Some patience and religious use of the product according to package directions is a must.
- Stopping use can promote new hair loss – If Minoxidil works for a man, he must plan on using it going forward. Men who stop the use of these products will find a return of male pattern baldness rather quickly as the hair follicles lose the stimulation they need to grow and retain hair.
- The product must be a 5% formulation – Weaker formulations do exist, but they are for the exclusive use of women. A woman’s product will not provide the necessary dosage men need to maintain healthy hair growth.
- It is legal to buy Minoxidil over the counter – The medication found in Minoxidil was once restricted to prescription only, but that’s not the case any longer. Men can purchase this product without the need to go to the doctor now. It is important, however, to note that baldness caused by another condition may not respond to the treatments.
Hair loss doesn’t have to be accepted. Men can fight back against genetics if they have the right tool in their corner.
About the Company
Minoxidil Direct is one of the leading providers of Rogaine shampoo for both men and women. Customers who want their products delivered directly to their doors will find the company is dedicated to providing the best Rogaine foam for women and other related products at highly competitive prices.
|share||like 3||report||19 views|