followers view all
following view all
|latesthealthreviews is not in any groups|
|write of health article|
Laser beam has contributed to short term rehabilitation
Laser beam has contributed to short term rehabilitation, because the laser untouched areas, the skin retains a system of life and facilitates the healing process.
The procedure lasts 20-45 minutes, usually requires 3-4 treatments.
Contraindications to fractional laser resurfacing cannot use this procedure if:
· You are pregnant; There is inflammation in the desired area of procedure;
· There are skin conditions such as psoriasis, herpes, dermatitis;
· A recent chemical peels;
· You are sick or have epilepsy malignant neoplasms of the skin.
Advantages of the method of fractional laser resurfacing:
Minimum damage to the skin, with islets intact tissue, whence comes the accelerated healing;
· Rapid return of the patient to a normal life;
· Simultaneous improvement of the structure of the skin and removal of pigmentation;
· Replacement of plastic surgery;
· Effect is noticeable after the 1st procedure;
· Low morbidity;
· Prolonged effect;
· Removing stretch marks forever;
· Possibility of carrying out procedures in the neck, neck and eye corners.
Home Nail Care - We have long been included in an era when "thinking about the beauty of nails" is not considered shameful even among men. What to say about women?
Everyone, without exception, characterized by trembling ladies attending to their nail plate and nail breaking for many of them is equal to the tragedy. Here are just a nail salon visits every two weeks is quite insufficient.
|share||like 5||report||66 views|