All of the thyroid gland disease
- If for no apparent reason you:
• Add on or losing weight,
• Become tired quickly and easily irritated,
• Carry bad cold,
• Noted the appearance of edema and skin dryness,
• And then experiencing a strange shiver and wanton weakness
• Having heart palpitations, hot flashes, sweating, shortness of breath,
• Feel discomfort or pain at the front of the neck,
• Bad to sleep at night and feel sleepy during the day, Then this may indicate symptoms of thyroid dysfunction. Years of experience endocrinologists shows that the earlier a patient appealed with the problem, the more clinical effect and lower economic costs can help him at the advanced level. What is this mysterious body
- the thyroid gland? In the form of a butterfly, it is on the front of the neck, and, despite its modest size - to 18 ml in women and up to 25 ml in men, her task is extremely important. Biologically active substances - thyroid hormones that it produces directly into the blood, stimulate metabolism in all cells, support the work of the heart, brain, muscle, musculoskeletal and reproductive systems.
Accordingly, a disease of the body entails failures in the life of the whole organism. But more often the thyroid gland to work normally prevents iodine deficiency. Iodine - is a necessary trace element for the synthesis of thyroid hormones.