followers view all
following view all
|fitnessadviser is not in any groups|
2 years ago
HowTo Behave Mother?
Incidence of diarrhea in children is common and is likely to hurt the child in this case several times in his life, but Although it is a naturalthing it is very important to handle the baby properly and wisely, as we mentioned Diarrhea can lead to dehydration and the body loses fluids and salts, and the treatment to give the child the amount of fluids in order to prevent dehydration, the following are some tips that will help the parent to treat child with diarrhea:
- The mother should care to compensate for the child he had lost fluids by supplying fluids alternative for those lost, and the best way and the best for re-fluids of the body is to drink water, especially those containing sugar and salt.
- There are preparations available in pharmacies the form of powders containing salts focusing fitting must be given to the child, and most doctors recommend giving children a solution perfusion (Oral rehydration therapy), this solution compensates for the loss of water and salt together. Diseaseless review
- In cases of diarrhea transit and simple can continue feeding usual.
- Not recommended to take sweet drinks or soft drinks as a treatment for diarrhea, but it is important to continue regular feeding and a lot of drinking.
- Preferably at the outset to provide small amounts of fluid at frequent intervals and later when less severe diarrhea can increase the quantities of fluids and time periods between them.
- Should avoid drinks containing caffeine (Tea coffee) because it will lead to increase the amount of fluids and salts lost from the body.
- If the child suckle the mother's milk, it is very important to continue breastfeeding and segmentation feeds. 's
Important to handle the baby properly and wisely
- Children with diarrhea may lose appetite and this should not force him to eat, but it is important to drink sufficient quantities free free our official webpage
|share||like 2||report||54 views|