How To Maximize The Results Of Minoxidil For Women In Pattern Baldness Treatment
Minoxidil foam is a soluble drug that is introduced and used for mending different hair loss issues like hair thinning, hair damage and feebleness which have become common issues for modern day individuals. Though minoxidil which is now available under the brand name Rogaine foam was originally introduced for treating pattern baldness in men and not for women, it is also found to be pretty much effective in treating hair fall issues for women by strengthening the roots and mending the follicles. Apart from being genetic condition pattern baldness in men and women can also comprise different types of physical disorders and before using minoxidil you must know for sure that your health loss is not the result of any other serious physical problem.
How to maximize the results
By following the tips mentioned here you can maximize the result of Minoxidil for women:
- Never use the solution if some part of your skull is sore or inflamed for preventing unwanted absorption of the drug by your body that can result is health conditions like rapid heartbeat, chest pain or feeling like fainting.
- You can see the effects within 2 to 3 months of starting applying the solution but it might take some more time to show off the full benefit.
- You need to continue the treatment for maintaining regrowth. If you stop using it, the re-grown hair is likely to disappear within next three to four months
- Minoxidil solution contains alcohol and can cause irritation if it comes in touch with certain sensitive areas of your body. Always make sure that it doesn’t come in contact with your eyes or mouth.
- You must also avoid using it if you have broken skin or cuts on the skin you as you must not allow it to be directly absorbed in your blood circulation system
- It is an inflammable solution and you must always keep it away from sparks and flames.
- Minoxidil is not equally effective for everyone and if you see only a little or no result after using for a year you should stop using it.
Possible side effects
Though Minoxidil is not known to cause any unwanted side effect when topically applied on the scalp, but there is certainly some chance of a few possible side effects on individual users. Headache, itching or irritation on the skin, dry skin and redness, dizziness, chest pain and rapid heartbeat are some common side effects that Minoxidil foam users are found to experience. If any of these problems continue you must stop using minoxidil and consult a doctor as early as possible. When it comes to treatment of pattern baldness Minoxidil is perhaps more effective on women than on men and a 5% solution of Minoxidil for women is approved by the FBA legitimate for being prescribed by the doctors. It is now easily available in the market under the generic name Rogaine foam and if you want to know more about it and its possible effects visit http://www.minoxidildirect.com/.
About The Author
Gillian Helmsworth is a renowned expert in the field of dermatology and hair care. She actively promotes the use of Rogaine foam for the treatment of hair loss in all kinds of people, no matter what their age, gender or ethnicity. She also advocates http://www.minoxidildirect.com/ to buy the best hair loss products from. You can read her articles to get the right information and tips for taking care of your hair.