How to Keep Skin Soft and Supple
Skin is the most important organ in human body. This is something some of you may not be aware of about, but skin is an organ that helps us to feel things, sense them and take decision. Moreover, it also works as an outer layer providing protection from all kinds of damages and infections that might affect our internal organs. It determines our beauty, looks, and physical appearance depending on the quality of the skin.
Beauty of the skin is determined not with its color but its complexion, elasticity, softness, suppleness and flawlessness. As a baby, we all had soft skin, which keeps on degrading with the age. It is mostly caused due to the usage of chemical based skin products on a regular basis. Most of the people, who are unaware of the right way of skin care, end up damaging it even more. Taking care of the skin is very essential if you wish to keep it good looking. Here are some simple tips for you to consider keeping your skin fresh and young looking:
- · Drink a lot of water: keeping the skin hydrated is more than essential for one. You need to drink a lot of water to keep skin hydrated. Skin that lacks hydration can become dry, itchy developing redness and irritation. Make sure to drink at least 8-10 glass of water of you have normal skin or 10-15 glasses of water if you have dry skin.
- · Cleanse it: traveling, staying outdoors in dust and dirt can make skin dirty looking. Dirt present in pores allows bacteria to grow causing breakouts and other such skin ailments. Make sure to use a good quality skin cleanser, free of soap, and non drying effect to remove dirt, oil and dust.
- · Tone: toner is an essential part of skin care. It helps in maintaining the skin tone, keeping it firm. After cleansing the skin, do not forget to apply good quality skin toner. It should be alcohol free and organic.
- · Moisturized: well moisturized skin stays young for long. Use a good quality moisturizer to keep your skin soft and supple.
- · Exfoliate: layer of dead skin cells and particles can make it dull looking; hence try to exfoliate your skin with organic skin scrub. Do it once a week.
- Along with following all these tips for skin care, you must maintain a healthy diet of fresh fruits and vegetables. Avoid eating too much of junk food along with smoking or drinking.
About the Author…
This post is contributed by Edward Steward. He is a health consultant in Cosmedical Skin Solutions and loves to write about hair removal and other medical services like Dermal Fillers, Laser Treatment for Acne Scars etc. To know more about Fractional laser skin treatments and Ducting Installations please visit www.cosmedicalskinsolutions.com.au
|share||like 3||report||74 views|