Groups
georgejp is not in any groups

Interests

Programming And Web Developing
George J Padayatty | georgejp

Having backpain sitting infront of computers !

Feb 18th 2013 at 4:12 AM

I am sure that some of you might be having back pain and stress while sitting long time infront of the computers. Well that’s because of the wrong posture you are sitting.. Last day when i was surfing i noticed a video in youtube featuring the title : Sit up at your computer with no pain or tiredness. So i thought it might be good to publish an article based on it.
Everyone know that these days people are busy sitting infront of their computer either doing their work or simply surfing or making web application to boost their internet reputation etc…. and some of them get tired after a long stretch infront of the computer and they get out to be sleepy and go sleeping for hours… and thus they loose their important time.These are situations that the NETIZENS these day face… So here is simple solution to this one BIG problem. The solutions is ‘ SIT STRAIGHT WHILE WORKING INFRONT OF THE COMPUTERS ‘ they give you much relief. And also try to take 1 to 2 minutes break each 40 minutes. During this break time try to stretch yourselves so that the blood circulation is proper.

Also lookup on a good article dealing with this topic :

Mar 19th 2019 at 3:07 AM by fitnesshealth
Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing. Health Fitness Nutrition

Mar 9th 2019 at 2:45 AM by theking
Hey There If you want to Relieve Back Pain Naturally Do some yoga And Join Any yoga teaching if you can find one near you

Feb 19th 2019 at 4:00 AM by psychiatristinbhopal

Jan 11th 2019 at 2:05 AM by louisjackson
Hotmail has been one of the most used email portals for a while now. Click wwww.hotmail.com to use Hotmail account. http://hotmailsignin-login.com

Jun 7th 2018 at 1:59 AM by carlm21
thanks a lot

Sep 15th 2016 at 10:39 AM by Couponasaurus
I sit in front of the computer all the time. I will use these tips. Thanks.