Hair Loss and Minoxidil for Men: What Users Need to Know
While hair loss in men is rather common it doesn’t mean most sufferers want to take this development without fighting back. Minoxidil for men can prove to be the perfect solution for some men, but it’s important that users understand just what to expect when this product is used.
Minoxidil shampoo and other related products have been approved by the FDA to assist men and women both with hair loss. These products, however, tend to work best for those who suffer from hereditary hair loss. That means individuals who have hair loss caused by other issues may not have the same results that other men may enjoy. For those who try Minoxidil for men, it’s important that they understand the points related to use:
- Men should use products specifically designed for them – Minoxidil shampoo and other related products is formulated for use by both men and women. They dosing of medication in these products, however, differs for the two genders. Men typically require a higher dose to see any real effects. It is especially important for women to avoid the higher dose men use, but men who want to have the greatest chance of results must use formulations made for them.
- Hair loss may progress at first – This is often one of the biggest shocks for new users of Minoxidil shampoo. Fine, thinning hairs are likely to fall out as the product begins to do its job. That means men may see progressed hair loss at first. This should not be a major concern that causes discontinuation of use.
- The product must be used as directed – For the best results, men should follow product instructions carefully. Minoxidil for men is designed to stimulate the hair follicles and promote new hair growth. Stopping this process by discontinuing use or skipping too many doses can result in a return of hair loss.
- Side effects are possible – While side effects from Minoxidil shampoo are rare, users should be aware of them. They include heart palpitations, skin rashes, swelling, weight gain and scalp irritation. Should side effects present, it may be best to discontinue use.
- It takes time to see real effects – How fast or slowly Minoxidil for men will work varies. Men will find that hair growth generally occurs within the first four months. Should regrowth not occur within this period of time, chances are the shampoo simply will not work. Most men, however, see signs of hair regrowth within the first month of use.
About the Company
Minoxidil Direct is one of the Internet’s leading providers of Minoxidil shampoo and other related products for men and women. The company prides itself on delivering the highest quality products right to its customers’ front doors.
|share||like 3||report||22 views|