followers view all
following view all
|healthcareplans is not in any groups|
|Health And Fitness|
Gives tips to prevent occurrences and assist children
The playground is one of the preferred places of the children. However, this place of fun can become dangerous for small, if parents do not adopt some necessary care. The accident on the playground happen for many reasons,
but rest assured that it is more than possible to get avoid them. For this, the following tips can help you keep your children safe and away from trouble.
Accidents usually occur on the playground in moments of distraction for children and adults. Photo: Shutterstock
To avoid accidents on the playground
- Before allowing children to play, make sure that the site has proper security .
- Be sure the area is designed so that adults can supervise children at all times the fun.
- Check if the site is free of dangers - for example, if he has scattered trash or broken glass loose.
- One of the most important items to avoid accidents on the playground is to verify that all the toys are in use conditions . Exposed nails and screws or loose parts can cause serious problems. The plastic toys should be free of cracks.
- If the toy is metal, make sure it is not too hot , especially in summer, as it can burn the sensitive skin of a child.
- Generally, the playgrounds are designed for various age groups . Therefore, care for children to play only in suitable equipment for their age.
Experts estimate that nearly half of all accidents on the playground are related to inadequate supervision . So, accompany your child at all times
If there is more than one adult, try to monitor from different angles. Before you leave home, talk with your child about the care he should have on the playground and, already, imposes some rules . Guiding the child and prevent potential accidents.
First aid in accidents on the playground
Generally, the playground accidents happen in seconds of distraction child. Therefore, parents need to be well prepared if the child gets hurt. A major accident on the playground is caused by the fall of toys - so see how to act in this situation:
- Very calmly, see if there is not a more serious injury in the trauma area, especially if the child has hit his head or the back.
- If there is any type of severe fracture, look for a hospital. But the case has no apparent fracture , check the behavior of children in the next 24 hours. Some internal injuries may take longer to manifest, and so it is very important to be aware.
- If during the fall, the child hit with any part of the body, ice on site can help improve.
- If there are cuts, wash the area with soap and water and seek dry with a clean cloth. Do not use any kind of ointment or cream.
Not only is the playground that accidents happen with children. At home parents also need to always be watching. Check the report:
|share||like 4||report||52 views|