followers view all
following view all
|somanabolicnews is not in any groups|
First aid for the pain and swelling
• In younger people the labrum may be partially or tear from the edge of the bowl and a little squashed (Basel).Muscles Building Solution
This loses some of its globoid bearing surface, the suction function is disrupted. Sometimes there will also be a tear or overstretching of the capsule at the front of the joint.
• Younger people can also head of the shoulder back a bit depressed (Hill-Sachs lesion)
• Sometimes a piece of bone from the bowl is torn or may come partially burst.
• People from forty-fifty years the tendons around the shoulder down (rotator cuff) may be damaged.
• Damage to a blood vessel or nerve by the dislocation is rare. Due to these changes the stabilizing structures of the shoulder, there is a greater chance that the shoulder will be fully or partially dislocate again. This risk is greater in young people.
Through frequent sublimations can, especially in athletes, an overload of the rotator cuff occurs due to tendinitis. This manifests itself in pain with specific movements. Also osteoarthritis of the joint action, which can especially give pain when lifting the arm
What can you do yourself?
First aid for the pain and swelling is advisable to cool with ice or a cold pack. "Your shoulder for fifteen to twenty minutes Put the ice directly to your skin (risk of freezing of the skin), but put a towel or T-shirt from.
|share||like 5||report||50 views|