followers view all
following view all
|confidential is not in any groups|
Easy natural hair fall therapies
9 SIMPLE WAYS TO STOP HAIR FALL
Onion juice,ginger juice,garlic juice:
• Most of the people are unaware of how onions are effective in promoting hair growth.
• Onions have rich sulfur content in them. Onion juices when applied on the scalp alone or in
combination with other hair loss remedies can improve the blood circulation to the scalp.
• Sulfur also improves the production of collagen tissues which is necessary for the growth of
• Hair grows from the hair follicles in the scalp and increased blood supply to the scalp brings
better nutrients and nourishment to the follicles and promotes hair growth.
• The sulfur content in the juice also has anti-bacterial properties and prevents the growth of
fungi and bacteria on the scalp which reduces the chances of losing hair due to these infections.
• Onion juice increases the strength of the hair and prevents thinning and breakage.
• You can achieve improved volume to your hair by regularly applying the onion juice on the
• Aloe vera is known to work wonders in promoting shine and moisture in hair, and
preventing hair loss and dandruff.
• Promotes Hair Growth
• Reduces Dandruff
• Conditions hair
• Due to its
ability to increase
blood flow to the
scalp, massage for
hair loss holds
for hair loss is the
act of rubbing, kneading and applying pressure to the skin of the scalp with the fingers and
• Of the wide range of benefits scalp massage can provide, perhaps the greatest benefit is
considered to be the increased blood flow to the surface of the skin.
• This is the reason why individuals suffering from hair loss are turning towards massage for
fruits juices rich with vitamin c:
• Vitamin C is one of the most effective nutrients to help grow and strengthen hair, says
Loving. To give your locks a vital dose of vitamin C, blend a partially-boiled sweet potato, a
half-cup of gooseberries, three strawberries, and half a small red bell pepper until you get a
creamy smooth mixture.
• Then apply it to your scalp and hair. Leave the mask on for 15 to 25 minutes, then rinse it off
with warm water.
• Amla or the Indian gooseberry is a wonderful beauty ingredient especially for
• Drinking amla juice or making a paste of it or simply eating amla fruit can give
you long, lustrous locks and also make your hair and skin healthy.
• Yucca Plant and Yucca Root Powder
• Native American tribes use Yucca plant root for preventing hair loss. Yucca root and even yucca
root powder can be obtained from grocery stores. You can make yucca root shampoo at home.
• Yucca root powder- 1 tablespoons
• Water- 2 cups
• Mix yucca root powder with water and blend it, if possible in a food processor. You will get a
foamy smooth liquid through this procedure which can be used to cleanse your hair.
Protein rich foods:
• It is important to understand the value of protein in our diet.
• Proteins are necessary for tissue repair and for the construction of new tissue.
• Every cell needs protein to maintain its life. Protein is also the primary substance used to
"replace" worn out or dead cells.
• Your muscles, hair, nails, skin, and eyes are made of protein.
• Those with thinning hair and too many wrinkles for your age, may lack protein.
• The basis for neurotransmitters in your brain, and the substances that form the body's immune
response against infection, is made from protein.
• The most active protein users of the body are all of the hormones.
iron rich foods:
• A few generic ready-reckoners are listed here:
• 1. Red meat is high on iron and it gets absorbed in the body easily. So, if you are a non
vegetarian and have no health problems then forbid the intake of red meat, you can rely on this
source for nutrition.
• 2. Egg yolk contains much iron. But here too, you have to be sure that you don’t have high
cholesterol and related medical conditions since egg yolk would worsen these.
• 3. The best way to incorporate iron in your diet is to have a healthy consumption of green leafy
vegetables like spinach.
• 4. Dry fruits like raisins, prunes can also help with iron nutrition.
• 5. Soybeans, broccoli, pumpkin, squash and lentils contain considerable amount of iron.
• 6. Molluscs are another option that can be tried by non-vegetarians. Not many people know that
fish eggs are rich with iron too.
• 7. Cereals are good sources of iron and can be consumed as a part of diet plans too.
• 8. Chocolate is loved by all. You will love it more for the iron it provides but don’t forget to
keep a check on weight.
• And as a last, repetitive, warning, DO NOT overdo the iron consumption. A quick search on the
internet will show you the disasters it can lead to.
• he main reasons for hair loss are stress, hormonal disorders, bad eating habits, diseases,
drugs, hair dyes, genetic disorders, smoking, etc.
• Doing yoga and meditation to restrict hair-loss will not only give you healthy hair, but also
benefit your whole system.
• It will improve your all round health physically and mentally also. Yoga will help enhance
circulation of blood in the scalp, improve digestion and reduce anxiety and stress too.
|share||like 7||report||36 views|