Delivery at term pregnancy - During delivery of prolonged pregnancy syndrome manifested delayed deliveries. Its symptoms can include:
• Acute fetal hypoxia;
• "Unripe" cervix;
• Untimely amniorrhea;
• Anomalous labors;
• Pathological preliminary period (period of irregular contractions);
• Bleeding in the sequence, the early postpartum period;
• Traumatic tissue damage maternal birth canal and the body of the fetus.
When prolonged pregnancy often used for indications:
Author of Pregnancy Miracle Lisa Olsan
• Cesarean section ;
• Incision of the perineum;
• Prevention of bleeding (administered oxytocin and Methylergometrine);
• Stimulate the onset of labor (intrauterine administration of hormonal drugs to soften the cervix, a dropper with hormonal therapy, opening the membranes, bladder).
• It may be conservative management of labor under cardio monitor and clinical supervision. Even with III degree possible natural childbirth.
Relaxation during pregnancy and natural childbirth is necessary and mother and child. Proved that the ability to relax, relieve stress and help avoid cramping complications during pregnancy and childbirth. Courses for pregnant women, yoga for pregnant women, and individual preparation for childbirth usually provide all opportunities to learn to relax.
But if you did not attend these classes or do not consider it necessary to attend offers basic, affordable all relaxation exercises. Relaxation exercises should cover all muscle groups. During pregnancy, they will help you relieve stress, hypertonicity of the uterus, as in childbirth - facilitate the fight.Visit my Blog http://www.thepregnancymiraclereviewscam.com/success-stories/