Curing Health Conditions Naturally with the Help of Herbal Products
Herbs have been used as medicines for many years in India in the name of Ayurveda. There are a wide variety of herbs available which can be used for different health conditions. All cultures used herbal products for treating health problems before the invention of allopathic medicines. These medicines are natural and hence they restore the normal balance of life. People use herbal products even now in the form of alternative medicine.
Medicinal herbs can be extracted from bark of trees, leaves, roots, fruits or flowers. They are generally extracted by boiling in water. The decoctions are strained and stored by preserving the active components from the herbs. Some herbs can be dried, powdered and compressed into tablets for consumption. Certain herbs can be effective when consumed like tea. Herbal oils are created by infusing the oil with herbs under direct sunlight. Creams and ointments for natural pain relief are created in a similar way with either fat or oil.
There are many herbs that are used for medicinal purposes.
- Echinacea is extracted and made into powder for reducing flu symptoms. It also improves kidney functions.
- Garlic can be used as powder or juice for reducing cholesterol and also for treating infections.
- Ginger is a root that can be consumed directly or dried which helps in reducing nausea and also helps in blood circulation.
- Gingko is extracted by boiling and the concoction is ingested for increasing the blood circulation in the brain which in turn improves memory power and reduces the risk of dementia.
- Ginseng is also a root which is consumed in the form of powder in order to improve the immune system and reduce blood pressure and fatigue.
- St. John’s Wort is extracted and made into creams which can be applied topically for reducing burns and inflammation.
- Lavender can be used as oil or cream for treating headaches and depression. It also cures indigestion and other stomach related problems when consumed in the form of tea.
- Chamomile is consumed in the form of tea infusion which helps in relieving stress and anxiety. It is also reduces asthma conditions.
The Online Natural Health Consultations provide these herbs according to each person’s medical condition. There are many benefits in using herbal products for medicinal purposes.
- The cost of herbs as medicines are cheaper than prescription drugs offered in allopathic medicine.
- As the medicines are made from natural sources, they may have little to no side effect and may not cause allergic reactions.
- Herbal products can be used in many ways. It can be consumed fresh or made into tea.
Medicinal herbs are cheap yet effective for improving the health conditions. Even though these medicines are Natural Health Product, it is necessary for people to consult professional naturopath before consuming them.