followers view all
following view all
|· Keeping Healthy For Online Workers
|Friends, Business, Health|
1 year ago
Bipolar Disorder and Sleep Problems for Better Sleep with pills
Chronic problems or insomnia has long been linked with mental illness. Bipolar disorder is also a kind of mental condition characterized by extreme elation and depression. A person with this condition may feel impulsive, euphoric, full of energy and excited. The depressive mode of bipolar disorder may bring up deep sadness, hopelessness and anger. Sometimes suicidal thoughts may strike you and may tend to take your own life. Here in this article, we explain how bipolar disorder can affect your sleep.
How Bipolar Disorder Affects Your Sleep Patterns at Night :
Bipolar disorder may affect in different ways. For example, it is likely to lead to
- It causes anxiety and stress, which may result in insomnia making you up during the night
- It may lead to over-sleeping especially during periods of depression in bipolar disorder.
- Decreased need for sleep and someone with this condition may need little or no sleep
- Delayed sleep phase syndrome, a circadian-rhythm sleep disorder causing sleeplessness
- REM sleep disorders, which make dreams very vivid or bizarre for men and women.
- Irregular sleep schedule due to excessive activity during the night time
- It may lead to drug abuse in men and women and this leads to sleep problems
- During bipolar disorder you feel full of energy and you can go without sleep for days
Bipolar disorders cause anger, mood swings and euphoria, which affect your sleep at night :
People with bipolar disorder are often extremely moody, depressed, worried and tired. They are at the higher risk of meeting accidents or committing suicide. They suffer from worries about not sleeping well, feel sluggish during the day time and have tendency to misbehave with others. In other cases, people with this condition feel highly energized, rested and they don’t need to sleep or need just a little sleep.
Sleeping Tablets or Pills for People with Bipolar Disorder Related Insomnia :
If you are suffering from the difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep through the night, here are some medicines to help you come out of this problem. Yes, buy sleeping pills such as ambien, diazepam and zopiclone can be very helpful with problems during bipolar disorder. These medication work on the brain and nerves to produce a calming effect and thereby relax you into a deep and restful slumber.
Other Steps with Sleeping Pills to Help You Sleep
- Limit or stop taking alcohol, caffeine and nicotine
- Keep your bedroom as dark and quite as possible
- Switch off TV, laptops, iPads, Lamps and Screens
- Relax and eliminate stress to sleep well
- Avoid exercises and heavy meals
To know more about bipolar disorder, how it affects your sleep pattern and how to cure sleep problems, please take time to consult a qualified doctor who will explain this condition and treatments for this.
|share||like 5||report||213 views|